New Labour Leader (2 Viewers)

wingy

Party politics aside, how the fuck is that blob of lard with a mop on a top shagger? Right wing birds must be proper desperate. He’s the white male equivalent of Dianne Abbott physically.
Andrew Lloyd Webber?

Grendel

Nandy.

And yes I would.

Wouldn’t go queer for Keir.

Long Bailey would make you sign a consent form first and ruin the moment.

The only photos I’ve seen of Nandy in bed is with a woman - unlucky - though she did say to some bloke in the pub she wanted a stiff one - she’s confused

shmmeee

The only photos I’ve seen of Nandy in bed is with a woman - unlucky - though she did say to some bloke in the pub she wanted a stiff one - she’s confused

I can’t comment until I see these alleged photos. She’s definitely worth a spot in the not so obvious thread.

Grendel

I can’t comment until I see these alleged photos. She’s definitely worth a spot in the not so obvious thread.

It’s a student mag thing she did I’ll have a look

Grendel

I assume it was shown to discredit her but at least it shows heaven for bid she’s human. End up in the sack with Long-Bailey and she’d be reading Das capital

Ian1779

Voted today. Went Nandy then Starmer and Murray, then Khan, then Rayner. Proper centrist melt but the party needs a change of direction and even Nandy and Starmer are significantly more left wing than those that went before Corbyn.

Still undecided.

David O'Day

Vote RLB Ian, you know she'll keep Boris in for the 10 years
No one will keep boris in for 10 years. He has set himself up for failure already as his promised spending requires either tax rises of deficit spending none 9f which is a good look for a low tax conservative.

Users who are viewing this thread