New kit?? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I hate V-necks and stripes.
I want:
Plain sky blue with dark blue trim
Sky blue shorts
Dark blue stockings. (that's what they used to call 'em!)

skyblueinBaku

I hate V-necks and stripes.
I want:
Plain sky blue with dark blue trim
Sky blue shorts
Dark blue stockings. (that's what they used to call 'em!)
I agree with most of this, Torch. Except for the colour of the stockings. Sky blue or white would be better.

Alkhen

image.jpg

Heres a plain one for the boring folk

lewys33

quite possibly the gradient stripe design judging from the description (photo attached). Was the only one that said "double mesh" on the back.

If it is that I hope it is mainly sky blue with dark blue stripes otherwise it's too much like last season for me. image.jpeg

MatthewWallis

quite possibly the gradient stripe design judging from the description (photo attached). Was the only one that said "double mesh" on the back.

If it is that I hope it is mainly sky blue with dark blue stripes otherwise it's too much like last season for me. View attachment 5239

I don't really mind it being stripes again but if it is similar to last years then I think it should at least be cheaper than the normal price

tom88

If it is that I hope it is mainly sky blue with dark blue stripes otherwise it's too much like last season for me. View attachment 5239

NO NO NO

To similar to last seasons kit and if it's sky blue and dark blue too similar to six fields kit which was shit

Hadji's_Goatee

What are the odds that the off the peg green and black gradient stripes will be our away kit? Odds on I say. Still at least it's Nikeee

skybluepm2

My guess is it'll be kit 100 predominantly white with sky blue.. Similar style away too! Black and red would be good.

Just building up the anticipation ain't they. There's no better advert for something than seeing people wearing it out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread