New kit?? (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

sorry if I've missed this else where.... Gone are the days when we played the last game of the season in a new kit! I usually get my lads a new ccfc top for holidays. They didn't get one last year as the shop didn't have any in their sizes when we were in Coventry before holiday... Any news on if we are having any new kits this year? And if they are selling any?

JohnWH

I will start a rumor: special Euro yellow/black hooped away jerseys;

in honesty though would like to see an all sky blue kit again, not much fuss please.

Shakeitup

Good point about the holidays. I used to love having the new kit before I went away!

Far better than the "kit reveal". They make such a big deal of it now on Facebook, Twitter, the club webpage and even the CET!

Do a special launch last game of the season and build a buzz by having a well designed kit!

Alkhen

Looks like most of the teams wearing Nike team wear are being switched to Avec. Just seen Bradford's new design , how about the same in sky-blue and white or sky-blue and really dark blue like the late 90s

brad2.jpg

brad3.jpg

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator

Shakeitup

Looks like most of the teams wearing Nike team wear are being switched to Avec. Just seen Bradford's new design , how about the same in sky-blue and white or sky-blue and really dark blue like the late 90s

brad2.jpg

brad3.jpg
If the top one was in sky blue and navy it could look good. Really like the away one. White with a red and green sash would be brilliant!

Is StatSports the away top sponsor again this year? Their logo and sponsorship looks so much better than Kirsty Allsop and Location, Location, Location.

MatthewWallis

If the top one was in sky blue and navy it could look good. Really like the away one. White with a red and green sash would be brilliant!

Is StatSports the away top sponsor again this year? Their logo and sponsorship looks so much better than Kirsty Allsop and Location, Location, Location.

It's Allsopp for both this year which is a bit shit as I think their logo ruins the shirts

Shakeitup

It's Allsopp for both this year which is a bit shit as I think their logo ruins the shirts
Haha totally! They have one absolutely rubbish logo! I know any sponsorship money is good moeny, however - I'd gladly pay ten quid more for the new shirt without that on it!

skybluepm2

Should be revealed this week I think. Hoping the stripes theme is maintained, on the away as well as home.

Shakeitup

Yes, unless we are going to play naked, we'll have a new kit. And it's 90% sure, I will hate it.

Hate what? The new kit...or playing nakey?

CCFC meeting

Person 1: how can we cut costs but make more profit?

Person 2: well, when I was at school if we didn't have enough shirts or bibs one team would go "skins".

Person 1: and how can we make money out of that?

All look confused.

Person 2: we say it's the new kit and charge £45 for the "shirt"

Person 1: no body is stupid enough to fall for...hang on, who are we kidding? They support Coventry for crying out loud, let's give it a go!

Gazbola - don't go giving them ideas

Users who are viewing this thread