New Kit (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Much better than that shite Liverpool just released today at £75 a go.
That Liverpool kit is a shocker. First year of the Nike deal after they went to court to be able to get out of the New Balance deal, not to mention they're champions, and they get something that looks like they spent about 5 minutes designing.

kapowaz

It’s such an indication of low-end businesses when they don’t have any idea how to use their brand mark in physical media. That Pure Vans logo should be all the same colour (probably white) to ensure the best contrast. By insisting on that garish purple it not only clashes but makes it less legible.

chiefdave

It’s such an indication of low-end businesses when they don’t have any idea how to use their brand mark in physical media. That Pure Vans logo should be all the same colour (probably white) to ensure the best contrast. By insisting on that garish purple it not only clashes but makes it less legible.
You know how it works. Will have been a meeting with professional designers being overruled by the business owner / director who has zero design background because he's precious about his logo.

CCFC54321

Personally not a fan of those sorts of polo shirt collars, or indeed any variant thereof. And buttons have no place on a modern football top. Much prefer a simple v like the bottom one. Would even go so far as to prefer round neck collars, but they need contrast or look like school PE t-shirts.

I freely admit I know the sum total of fuck all about kit design, but I knows what I likes. Simple collars.
I agree. Buttons On football shirts and buttons with collars are all old fashioned and awful. I wouldn’t buy a shirt with the above on.

Fergusons_Beard

Please explain how that is sexist.

It’s a design by a Coventry artist as well:BareBeauty Shop | Redbubble

Sorry of course it is.

Benovalent objectification sexism.

Why didn’t you chose a men’s body picture?

With a bit of digging you could have posted this

69682c82f80cca784713b555e615e981.jpg

No idea why that t shirt being from a Coventry designer makes a difference it degrades women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shmmeee

Sorry of course it is.

Benovalent objectification sexism.

Why didn’t you chose a men’s body picture?

With a bit of digging you could have posted this

69682c82f80cca784713b555e615e981.jpg

No idea why that t shirt being from a Coventry designer makes a difference it degrades women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn’t use a men’s body because the joke was about LADY Godiva.

It wasn’t naked birds for naked birds sake, Jesus I can’t believe I have to explain the joke. “We should have a kit based on our heritage” “What about Lady Godiva” “How about this?”

If anything the joke subverts any sexism in the original “huh huh Lady Godiva is a naked woman” (of which I think there was barely any) By making the players into Lady Godiva. You can think it’s a shit joke, but “sexist” is beyond ridiculous.

Jesus. Stop trying so hard just because my opinions over CCFC upset you.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I’m pretty sure I saw exactly this design on a novelty apron on Brighton seafront once.

Does anyone remember the Prince Harry/Meghan swimwear from the wedding merch? Harry's cleft chin and beard was, shall we say, unfortunate.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I didn’t use a men’s body because the joke was about LADY Godiva.

It wasn’t naked birds for naked birds sake, Jesus I can’t believe I have to explain the joke. “We should have a kit based on our heritage” “What about Lady Godiva” “How about this?”

If anything the joke subverts any sexism in the original “huh huh Lady Godiva is a naked woman” (of which I think there was barely any) By making the players into Lady Godiva. You can think it’s a shit joke, but “sexist” is beyond ridiculous.

Jesus. Stop trying so hard just because my opinions over CCFC upset you.

Maybe Joy should offer to recreate it in exchange for the dropping of the NDA?

robbiethemole

I liked the StadiArena black shirt, and saw one in a sports bar in Mexico a few years back. I left one of my CityLink ones in a resort in St Lucia 6 years ago, we're going back next April so I'll see if I can get a photo.

mark82

Hummel picking up so many clubs now makes me worry that we won't be as big of a priority for them in future years.

Mucca Mad Boys

I wasn’t a huge fan of Hummel before it was announced they were doing our kits. However, the standard of kits across the EFL and abroad has been really high. The Fleetwood, Northampton and particularly the Braga kits look v good.

I hope a long term, bespoke agreement can be struck with Hummel if they deliver another really good kit this year!

Users who are viewing this thread