New Kit (2 Viewers)

Bugsy

kapowaz

THIS IS A THING OF BEAUTY!

View attachment 16207

I think the blue is a little pale for me, and the sponsor / detail is a bit too indistinct and lacks contrast, but otherwise it’s tidy. I’d not be surprised if we ended up with something similar (although the offset chevron pattern feels off-brand for Hummel, so I’m doubtful about that bit).

kapowaz

Would love a sky blue version of this too:
View attachment 16216

That’s a pretty generic template they have in their teamwear range, and as others have pointed out, it’s basically an old Spurs template.

hummel-teamwear.jpg

(interesting aside though, their latest teamwear catalogue has a few CCFC shots in there, including Mark Robins modelling the training gear!)

Frostie

Yeah, not usually a fan of templates but I loved that Spurs kit back in the 80s so can definitely see why they revived it.

ajsccfc

While I'm happy that the hummel deal gets us five years of bespoke kits, I wouldn't mind that Spurs one at all, always liked that design

AOM

Love the navy striped kits (apart from maybe that dodgy Puma one...)
Getting my hopes up now :(

BornSlippySkyBlue

Personally not a fan of those sorts of polo shirt collars, or indeed any variant thereof. And buttons have no place on a modern football top. Much prefer a simple v like the bottom one. Would even go so far as to prefer round neck collars, but they need contrast or look like school PE t-shirts.

I freely admit I know the sum total of fuck all about kit design, but I knows what I likes. Simple collars.

Reactions: TTG

WillenhallSkyBlues

Hummel just released Newport and Southend kits. They look banging. Hummel seem to be knocking it out of the park in the lower leagues. Much better than that shite Liverpool just released today at £75 a go.

kapowaz

Here are the Newport (away) and Southend home shirts just released. I particularly like how they’ve incorporated the waves into the pattern of the Southend kit.

47D5059A-B82F-4175-BE4C-BA9C6FD7C76C.jpeg
91DC9A58-94C2-42CD-BB49-24DD6CD83CF1.jpeg

Reactions: AOM

Hadji's_Goatee

Here are the Newport (away) and Southend home shirts just released. I particularly like how they’ve incorporated the waves into the pattern of the Southend kit.

View attachment 16251
View attachment 16252
Agreed - if I was a sarfend supporter, I’d be well chuffed with that.

Hummel land grabbing against the big sports brands who got too cocky and complacent with their templates.

ajsccfc

That Newport one's a bit too jazzy for me, I think it's Pure Vans insisting on their corporate colours that does it. They're no City Link, that's for sure

Fergusons_Beard

That Newport one's a bit too jazzy for me, I think it's Pure Vans insisting on their corporate colours that does it. They're no City Link, that's for sure

Was thinking same AJ.

Ruined a great shirt by insisting on that purple shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread