New kit announced in the coming days (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Feel bad for Kieran Crowley and his team tbh. Built the kit up very well to have it ruined by the Cov telegraph.

I'd love to be in that conversation tomorrow.

Juggernaut

The kit is appalling, cheap and nasty. That style of kit has been around for years from Nike.

Very amateurish. And the excitement and anticipation from adults over a kit is quite worrying.

hill83

http://media2.giphy.com/media/cNRi6FVxlpBlK/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

XMxahXo.gif

oakey

I was delighted but didn't like the kit.
The return to all sky blue the next season, in which we played the charity shield at Wembley, was a welcome return.

As I said, it's a nice kit, but is not sky blue enough for me. Now if it had sky blue shorts it would be great, despite the stripes.
Sorry if that offends the opinion police.

armybike

Not a bad guess by B-Ban-Boogie :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1435525017992.jpg
    FB_IMG_1435525017992.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 240

archieboy

I was delighted but didn't like the kit.
The return to all sky blue the next season, in which we played the charity shield at Wembley, was a welcome return.

As I said, it's a nice kit, but is not sky blue enough for me. Now if it had sky blue shorts it would be great, despite the stripes.
Sorry if that offends the opinion police.

We wore yellow in the charity shield though

Astute

My little boy still prefers his old away one as his favourite colour is yellow. Will have to see if I can get him to change his mind. He does like my old one that is similar.

shmmeee

Not a fan, but can see why some are. Don't like stripes personally and I think the sponsor looks cheap and the kit a bit shiny. Probably one of the better pre-made kits from the ones we could see.

LJC_CCFC

Has a definite Sunday League feel to it (being a Nike kit you could buy from Sports Direct et al). However it's a fucking kit at the end of the day, and in reality has minimal importance to what we do on the pitch.

CovisGod

What a tit I am,

Set my alarm for 6am and all theyve done is posted the same picture that leaked last night. Nothing to do with the away shirt, which im sure won't be being announced today now and can't even order the bloody thing till 10am ! Back to sleep for a couple of hours then.....

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Setting alarms to see a top that'll be looking the same in a couple of hours, ha!

If they sell a version without the sponsor I may be interested but not spending £44 for a shirt with that monstrosity of a sponsor on it, ruins it completely for me!

ajsccfc

I'm really interested to see the away kit, as we have not seen a single preview of that have we?

Maybe i could get 2 out of 2..:)

Not a peep about the away yet. 'Couple of weeks' time they said when I asked, although whether that's when it'll be available or just previewed isn't clear.

CovisGod

Just imagine a grown man setting an alarm to see a kit...

Just imagine someone that isn't so bitter that he can actually enjoy things in his life and not have to spend his time making up stories on an Internet forum ? How's Mowbray doing by the way ? Still in charge ?

Pipe down son

I set my alarm to pre-order mine and my Daughters shirts, not that I should justify anything to you.

Last edited:

aodea

Kit looks a bit sunday leauge to me but like it all the same i guess im a sucker for the strip kit.

Would imagine away kit will be a green or something along those lines. Likes last years away kit.

ajsccfc

They did at some point, mentioned the preview would be early with the shop site going live later on

matesx

looks good apart from the sponsor

i know clubs need the money but they ruin tops

i remember "Granada Bingo" across the Hummel kit in the late 80's... fucking atrocious

lewys33

I really like the new home kit. Wanted to get me and my 2.5 year old daughter one but doesn't look like the sizes will go that low :( £36 for a junior kit does seem steep though!

Just looking at the online shop and it is brilliant. The range is fantastic, something for everyone! I think the avec training shirts look better than the nike. Will be interesting to see the quality of it all. It is a little disappointing that all the pictures look like templates with the cov badge photo-shopped on, however with such a short turn-around I guess we couldn't ask for any more!

Grendel

The kit is appalling, cheap and nasty. That style of kit has been around for years from Nike.

Very amateurish. And the excitement and anticipation from adults over a kit is quite worrying.

I have heard on good authority that Mowbray was so disgusted with the kit that he immediately tendered his resignation.

Users who are viewing this thread