New kit announced in the coming days (4 Viewers)

CovisGod

That big blue square on the back is hideous, ruins the shirt

new-malaga-14-15-kits.html

although not so bad with a name and number, might have to get my own name on there.....

ajsccfc

As I'd never get a number on the back I hope there are stripes all the way around and not that silly square of all blue.

Going by what we can see on the Maddison picture I think we've got the solid back.

EDIT: as people have already said way before this post, never mind

rondog1973

Going by what we can see on the Maddison picture I think we've got the solid back.

EDIT: as people have already said way before this post, never mind
Might not be, could be just the shoulder panel. If you look close it's a different weave to the front panel of the shirt.

ajsccfc

Hopefully you're right, as they look weird without numbers. That horrible late 90s mess with the navy circle on the back was the worst home shirt I've ever seen.

Shakeitup

That 'd' kit actually looks good. As others have said...Will need a name and number on the back if it's got the panel.

Otis

it's stripes

attachment.php

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ................................................................

STRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyblueweeman

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ................................................................

STRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torch is going to go mental...

Otis

torch is going to go mental...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

letsallsingtogether

Hope they are go fast stripes.
We need all the help we can in that department.

oakey

Even though it's stripes which is not traditional for Ccfc it looks OK. Better be sky blue shorts too or it will be a stretch to call ccfc the sky blues. We are due a less insipid sky blue too. However, it's a big mistake if they have a plain panel on the back as it will spoil the shirt for fans who wear it without a number, that's most, then.

PaulDyson

Sky blue panel on back gives it more sky blue to your point. Looks good if like Malaga still rather something like Gremio.

attachment.php

Attachments

• New-Gremio-Umbro-Jersey-2015.jpg
    New-Gremio-Umbro-Jersey-2015.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

tom88

If I remember correctly the last time we wore stripes gave us our highest finish in donkey years (Dennis Wise days)

kg82

If I remember correctly the last time we wore stripes gave us our highest finish in donkey years (Dennis Wise days)

We've had it a few times since then. Including last season! But also my favourite kit of recent times, when Jordan Henderson played for us.

ajsccfc

This was the most recent one, assuming we're not counting the kit we've just worn as being proper stripes

_54256984_ricoh_07.jpg

torchomatic

I fucking hate stripes.

ajsccfc

I had to throw a pair of Blazers in the bin a few weeks ago as they cut my heels to buggery so I'm staying wary.

skybluelee

Ya joking? Last years kit was a Tesco carrier bag at best, similar cheap ass material too. Least Nike products are a good standard.

The home one was of perfectly acceptable quality, no worse than other seasons. The away kit on the hand was shocking. Almost see through.

rondog1973

Ha ha, why?
I just think the colour combination of sky blue, white and dark blue is unique in English football. Prefer plain shirts and dark shorts (a la Uruguay) but if we're to have stripes then prefer the dark shorts as worn at Wembley 87.

Not for any Full kit Wanker purposes you understand!

Users who are viewing this thread