New kit announced in the coming days (4 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I just think the colour combination of sky blue, white and dark blue is unique in English football. Prefer plain shirts and dark shorts (a la Uruguay) but if we're to have stripes then prefer the dark shorts as worn at Wembley 87.

Not for any Full kit Wanker purposes you understand!

Agree it would look good. Risk at the minute is that we look like Huddersfield Town.

chiefdave

If you ever have a secret to keep don't tell any of our players!

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIXQg7vWUAA5BHq.jpg
    CIXQg7vWUAA5BHq.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 214

kg82

Also, from the Willis one, you can just see there's some white on the back. So it doesn't look like there'll be the blue panel.

Samo

If you ever have a secret to keep don't tell any of our players!

attachment.php

See the cable behind him? They've had him doing the hoovering. Well... tight budget and all.

oakey

Will there be ladies sizes available this time as the club neglected this sizeable demographic of fans last time?
Doubt it. Disgrace really as they managed to produce these for many years so why not now?

chiefdave

So who's it going to be tomorrow then? Fair play to the club if they've come up with this idea, makes a change from the usual slow reveal on the website.

armybike

So who's it going to be tomorrow then? Fair play to the club if they've come up with this idea, makes a change from the usual slow reveal on the website.

CCFC head of comms Kieran Crowley has just Tweeted -

"@KieranCrowley1 - There will be a kit reveal every day leading up to Monday. Great to see such a buzz about it already from the players' selfies! #PUSB"

WestEndAgro

We are looking to build links with local non league clubs so we have agreed a "kit share" with Sphinx, it makes total buisness sense.

hill83

Will there be ladies sizes available this time as the club neglected this sizeable demographic of fans last time?
Doubt it. Disgrace really as they managed to produce these for many years so why not now?

Ask a question. Speculate an answer. Get angry about the speculated answer.
Skybluestalk lesson 1.

ccfcway

CCFC head of comms Kieran Crowley has just Tweeted -

"@KieranCrowley1 - There will be a kit reveal every day leading up to Monday. Great to see such a buzz about it already from the players' selfies! #PUSB"

they had to stop it on monday, as they will run out of players if they do one a day

:sarcasm:

Juggernaut

I've seen it. It's dreadful.

Cheap and nasty, it's a Nike prototype kit from about 8 years ago. Same kind of too many Sunday league outfits would wear.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Personally, I couldn't give a f**k what the team wear as long as they start winning! C'mon. Really? Does it matter what top they have on? They could play in the same kit for the next 20 years as long as they get back to the Premier League!

covcity4life

we dont have alot of money, whats point of making these shirts if they will just get ruined when cooking and washing up?

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

B-Ban-Boogie

Edit ^^^^ what he said!!

You would have thought they would have gave me some props on the shirt design huh!! lol
:thinking about:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CovJersey2015.JPG
    CovJersey2015.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 152

armybike

Edit ^^^^ what he said!!

You would have thought they would have gave me some props on the shirt design huh!! lol
:thinking about:

I can see there being some people ranting after the launch about how it's not what they'd been told was the new kit

pusbccfc

One of the nicest kits in our history. Being nike it should fit well and be made with quality.

Well done CCFC.

Samo

I'm not keen on stripes but I do wish the club would make up its mind and stick to stripes or plain. I can't think of another club that does this. Can you imagine if Man U decided to wear stripes this year? Or Newcastle went to plain black?

LB87ccfc

I'm not keen on stripes but I do wish the club would make up its mind and stick to stripes or plain. I can't think of another club that does this. Can you imagine if Man U decided to wear stripes this year? Or Newcastle went to plain black?

No one would give a shit?

LB87ccfc

Are you joking? There'd be fucking uproar.

Maybe between their own fans but you are quoting as saying imagine if they did it on here, their would be not even a shit given.

And let's be honest, I doubt the clubs mentioned fans would give a shit, they would just purchase the kit and carry on supporting their club.

Samo

Maybe between their own fans but you are quoting as saying imagine if they did it on here, their would be not even a shit given.

And let's be honest, I doubt the clubs mentioned fans would give a shit, they would just purchase the kit and carry on supporting their club.

You misunderstand me... I meant their fans... I couldn't give a shit if they wear bin liners.

Users who are viewing this thread