New kit announced in the coming days (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

attachment.php
attachment.php

Don't think people would like that. Wouldn't mind a red hooped away kit.

Terry Gibson's perm

As we know that the club read this forum can I ask them why is it taking so long to release images of two shirts and then get them set up on the website on a pre release don't dampen the fans current enthusiasum.

Astute

Is there a certain time that selling goods like football tops where the funds go towards the next seasons income? We are much closer to last season than next season so maybe it is being dragged out to give TM a little more to put towards the squad.

Astute

Fat people shouldn't wear hoops.......or so I've been told anyway when I've wore them :(

I know the feeling. I am normally in good shape but have a few extra pounds around my middle ATM. I normally get my tops close fitting. Would need to get one a size or two bigger if hoops otherwise I will look pregnant :eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I know the feeling. I am normally in good shape but have a few extra pounds around my middle ATM. I normally get my tops close fitting. Would need to get one a size or two bigger if hoops otherwise I will look pregnant :eek:

I tried a new t shirt on the other day. Not a sport type, but safe to say it went back as I looked preggers too :(

Greggs

I thought you were a pro boxer?

Terry Gibson's perm

The amount of time it is taking they will be kicking the season off in skins:facepalm:

Astute

I thought you were a pro boxer?

Where have I ever said that. Isn't it amazing what some can read what wasn't written.

A few days ago I said that I retired through injury. I also said that my weight would allow me to fight as a super heavyweight. There is no such weight in pro boxing. So sorry you don't know what you are talking about ;)

kg82

The amount of time it is taking they will be kicking the season off in skins:facepalm:

For crying out loud, it's June 10th. 2 months till the start of the season. Have you got nothing better to do than moan about how quickly the kits coming out - which, by the way, is the manufacturers job. Chelsea haven't brought their kit out yet either, sooo disorganised.

kg82

Where have I ever said that. Isn't it amazing what some can read what wasn't written.

A few days ago I said that I retired through injury. I also said that my weight would allow me to fight as a super heavyweight. There is no such weight in pro boxing. So sorry you don't know what you are talking about ;)

Reckon he just meant it seems like you've had a few knocks round the head from what you write!

Terry Gibson's perm

For crying out loud, it's June 10th. 2 months till the start of the season. Have you got nothing better to do than moan about how quickly the kits coming out - which, by the way, is the manufacturers job. Chelsea haven't brought their kit out yet either, sooo disorganised.

Lets to not bother selling any then, things like the new shirts will keep people interested during the break and as people have said they like to take them on holiday during the summer.

Greggs

Are you sure? I am over 6' so carry the weight well. Only 17 1/2 st. Slow? Slower than I used to be but jaw still solid

This was all i read, made me chuckle! AJ and Fraudley were decent Super-heavyweights in their Amateur days, you ever mix it with those guys? Did they test the granite?

Astute

Reckon he just meant it seems like you've had a few knocks round the head from what you write!

My memory can be shocking at times. Not good when I get the wifes name wrong. So she is 'love' or 'babe' all the time now. The kids are used to me getting theirs wrong. It only upsets them these days when I call the boys by a girls name and the girls by a boys name. I just blame it on having too many kids :D

Astute

Are you sure? I am over 6' so carry the weight well. Only 17 1/2 st. Slow? Slower than I used to be but jaw still solid

This was all i read, made me chuckle! AJ and Fraudley were decent Super-heavyweights in their Amateur days, you ever mix it with those guys? Did they test the granite?

So you now know about super heavyweights :facepalm:

I was a struggling middleweight. Always struggled to keep the weight on. Isn't it amazing how it changes as you get older. I started at Triumph ABC. Errol Christie was the one I always looked up to. So sad what has happened. Top bloke.

Greggs

So you now know about super heavyweights :facepalm:

I was a struggling middleweight. Always struggled to keep the weight on. Isn't it amazing how it changes as you get older. I started at Triumph ABC. Errol Christie was the one I always looked up to. So sad what has happened. Top bloke.

Yh top bloke....Triumph always been at the heart of Coventry Boxing, with the rise of MMA other gyms have started getting busier now though!

You thought about getting fit and competing in a White Collar event, raise a bit of charity cash? I'm 6 ft and 11 stone so always been a big welter/super welter, the best division in boxing ;)

Greggs

What an era that was, for British boxing, just before that we had the marvelous one and my all my fave Roberto

Hearns for me! Good boxer called Jordan Cooke from Coventry currently making moves, signed with Matchroom too!

James Smith

I tried a new t shirt on the other day. Not a sport type, but safe to say it went back as I looked preggers too :(

My "you're not as slim as you used to be moment" was when I was digging out the summer trousers for work earlier in the year and several pairs now cut off the circulation below the waist. Had to dig out the exercise bike as well. :(

Astute

Yh top bloke....Triumph always been at the heart of Coventry Boxing, with the rise of MMA other gyms have started getting busier now though!

You thought about getting fit and competing in a White Collar event, raise a bit of charity cash? I'm 6 ft and 11 stone so always been a big welter/super welter, the best division in boxing ;)

The two big weights in boxing are middleweight and heavyweight. I had your problem when I was younger. My normal weight was just over 11st. I either had to lose weight to your level or give weight away. But as you know you will have the reach advantage normally. If only Greggs was about in my days. I love the sausage rolls :D

I am out of training for a bit. That is why I have become a lardy. I eat and drink the same to when I trained all the time. Had a motorbike accident and broke my arm where it goes into the shoulder. In good shape everywhere but the gut that has grown. But it is surrounded by solid muscle. It surprises a few that poke my stomach when taking the piss to see that it doesn't feel like fat. Will be going back to boxing soon though. My youngest is 5 and will be ready in a couple of years. His mother will just about allow boxing and nothing else. My excuse is he needs to learn respect :D

kg82

Lets to not bother selling any then, things like the new shirts will keep people interested during the break and as people have said they like to take them on holiday during the summer.

Where have I said anything like that? You're working yourself up into a stupor over something neither of us can control and automatically blaming the club when I'd suggest a lot of it's beyond their control. Just find a hobby during the summer or something to occupy yourself.

Astute

My "you're not as slim as you used to be moment" was when I was digging out the summer trousers for work earlier in the year and several pairs now cut off the circulation below the waist. Had to dig out the exercise bike as well. :(

In the last 6 months I have had to go into work to get more trousers that are bigger. I was a 32.....then a 34......now a 36.......and they are now getting a bit tight. And the overhang :eek:

Greggs

The two big weights in boxing are middleweight and heavyweight. I had your problem when I was younger. My normal weight was just over 11st. I either had to lose weight to your level or give weight away. But as you know you will have the reach advantage normally. If only Greggs was about in my days. I love the sausage rolls :D

I am out of training for a bit. That is why I have become a lardy. I eat and drink the same to when I trained all the time. Had a motorbike accident and broke my arm where it goes into the shoulder. In good shape everywhere but the gut that has grown. But it is surrounded by solid muscle. It surprises a few that poke my stomach when taking the piss to see that it doesn't feel like fat. Will be going back to boxing soon though. My youngest is 5 and will be ready in a couple of years. His mother will just about allow boxing and nothing else. My excuse is he needs to learn respect :D

Yh i stay at this weight to use my height and reach advantage ,always been gangly orthodox and loved to fight on the outside (rocket jab) but i happily switch hit to get inside and pound my right hook in!

It will work! Boxing is different to any other sport i found, total mental and physical dedication needed to survive. Unlike other sports you don't 'play' boxing!

Nowadays gyms are full of these big steroid abusers, i would happily do 36 minutes with any of them!

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Where have I said anything like that? You're working yourself up into a stupor over something neither of us can control and automatically blaming the club when I'd suggest a lot of it's beyond their control. Just find a hobby during the summer or something to occupy yourself.

I would hardly say worked into a stupor more of a light hearted comment but read it as you wish.

Terry Gibson's perm

In the last 6 months I have had to go into work to get more trousers that are bigger. I was a 32.....then a 34......now a 36.......and they are now getting a bit tight. And the overhang :eek:

Come on Astute I have just tasted my breakfast again all this talk of overhang

Users who are viewing this thread