New kit announced in the coming days (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

nikethirdkits2.0.png

Bar the blue kit, anyone of them colours may be the away kit. I would love that red one.

oakey

To be honest unless you view the whole shirt these images are misleading. Back could be plain white or plain sky blue which would look very different from the stands.

MatthewWallis

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Got bored, I think i may be alone but I would love hoops

Attachments

• Away1.jpg
    Away1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Home1.jpg
    Home1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Home2.jpg
    Home2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 243

slowpoke

Funny thing is all these designs will better than what ccfc actually release they should let the fans decide via a vote

mark82

I think I actually agree - hoops would look nice. Maybe if the sky blue was a bit thicker though so still predominantly sky blue.

I don't mind the hoops either. Not sure if I'd prefer it with dark blue instead of white so it didn't look too much like we'd borrowed our kit from QPR.

Where is everyone making these designs out of interest?

lewys33

I don't mind the hoops either. Not sure if I'd prefer it with dark blue instead of white so it didn't look too much like we'd borrowed our kit from QPR.

Where is everyone making these designs out of interest?

Or maybe just a slightly darker shade of sky blue?

mark82

Not if it wa hijacked by leicester fans voting for the horrible one.

I'm sure there would be ways to stop that happening (or at least limit it). I'm not sure anyone else's fans would care enough anyway.

E.g. limit it to people who have purchased tickets/goods online, season ticket holders, club members or Sky Blues Trust members, etc, etc.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

That's the design I want, ideally in different but closer shades of sky blue. Or have it for the away kit in red and white in tribute to Robert Jarni, the one that got away.

Gray

Noticed on the Justsport website that the squares are exclusive to Bradford..... Nice kit though

MatthewWallis

That's the design I want, ideally in different but closer shades of sky blue. Or have it for the away kit in red and white in tribute to Robert Jarni, the one that got away.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Home4.jpg
    Home4.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Away2.jpg
    Away2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 182

Users who are viewing this thread