New Keeper signed! Marko Marosi (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Looking at goals scored, conceded by us & Donny...we were 8th best for conceded. I wonder if he is looking at the right end of the pitch?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mds

Hope he does well, cant be anyhere near as poor\unreliable as Burge has been over the last few seasons, going from one calamity to the next was probably the most frustrating part of the last season, what might of been and all that.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Don’t remember much about him. Despite us only seeing him a few weeks ago, although it’s not like we tested him that game. He might as well have no turned up for that game!

25 isn’t quite as old as I was expecting, given that Burge is 26 (?) but I won’t make judgement until he’s got atleast a couple of games behind him ;)

RoboCCFC90

If we were signing a keeper who was perceived to be the finished article and the best in every aspect then it wouldn't make sense as they'd be playing at the top level.

SkyblueBazza

So a big improvement on completely shit then.
If that is what you thought of Burge, yes. Team confidence in him could well have led to a more guarded approach to attacking other teams I suppose. We shall have to wait & see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Stark contrast between the comments on twitter when he put a letter to the fans saying he was leaving in terms of his ability to the comments from donny fans when he joined us, bizarre really

cc84cov

Good shot stopper poor from crosses sure I’ve heard that somewhere before...

Let’s hope robins has got this one right.

fatso

A big improvement on what we’ve had.
However, my Nan says she will compete for his shirt! ........ don’t know why she dosnt just buy one like everyone else.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Can’t claim to know too much about him, however it Sounds fairly promising by most accounts and it’s good to see a) we’re doing business and b) were attracting players while the off field shenanigans continues .It’s also funny that a new signing in a very important position doesn’t quite attract the attention of many posters on here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Hoping our fans stay off his back long enough to give him a decent chance. I know little about him but I like the sound of his distribution skills. Suggests a lot less punts to touch (which is great) but I’m never comfortable when we over elaborate at the back (if he can get is moving forward quickly I’ll be happy). Seems a positive step in the right direction.

SBAndy

Err

“We wanted someone who has the same skill set in terms of handling as Burge”

Talk of another keeper coming in this week as well then

I’d want to see a proper development option to come in as second choice. Must be a fairly talented youngster who’s not being retained by a Prem club, sort of in the Brandon Mason ilk (albeit, a keeper and not a left-back).

stevefloyd

I’d want to see a proper development option to come in as second choice. Must be a fairly talented youngster who’s not being retained by a Prem club, sort of in the Brandon Mason ilk (albeit, a keeper and not a left-back).
And someone who can pass better ;)

Nick

Administrator

Thing is with that, what's the point in Addai?

Will the 2nd choice play every week in the U23 to develop?

ccfcway

Not sure stockdale will be happy with 3rd choice

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I find it absolutely hilarious that all the morons on social media are now moaning that SISU have obviously agreed to sell Bayliss as this is the only way we could fund the last two signings. Any positivity and it has to be ‘BUT THE OWNERS, THEY *MUST* HAVE DONR SOMETHING WRONG!’

Gazolba

Was hoping we'd get a Prem or Championship keeper.
But he can't be any worse than Burge, or can he?
Still we're supposed to be getting a second keeper in, so maybe the other one will be better.

ccfcway

Still we're supposed to be getting a second keeper in, so maybe the other one will be better.

Better ?.

What are his weaknesses ?

higgs

Sound like he was told to stay on his line at Doncaster but we will have him coming for crosses I'm sure he will improve now under proper coaching I would be more worried if oggy was still around

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Garryb80

Its May 22nd you are aware this isn't the finished squad right?

Users who are viewing this thread