New £30m stadium in pipeline (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueSwiss

only library i know in finham has a green you would struggle to put a 6 a side pitch on ............ plus the finham residents assoc would never allow ball games on the green ! :whistle:

As a kid we used to play football on the common. Even after they built the library (around 1958?) there was still quite an expanse of common. Very rough though, had brambles and shrubs and hillocks and ditches. Have they turned it into a real village green now and banned the local kids from playing football on it?

I see Brentford are looking to build a new stadium. They have already purchased the land. 15,000 seater stadium and they are expecting it to cost £40m.

What sort of thing are we going to get for £30m I wonder? There's the land to purchase too.
Obviously, you would need to take into account, the vastly inflated prices that apply in West London. I have just finished some work in Shepherds Bush, and around there, property prices start at £300 K.

J

Jack Griffin

So where in South Warwickshire is this fantastic new stadium going to be?

Astute

So we are going to build a 30m stadium in a pipeline? It is the most realistic news about a new stadium so far.

No Way Back

Just how long can they keep claiming they're serious about building a new stadium ? Who are they kidding ?
I've lost track of how long its already been.

And South Warwickshire ? That's got to be a joke. They'd end up with Sixfield size crowds & plenty more fan apathy.

Users who are viewing this thread