Never Watched Big Brother (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

We did. Went to Potters Green Junior School and Woodway Park.

Maybe you know some om my mates, John Hewitt, Poolie, Dougie Cox, Gez Teeling, Tim Miles, Stephen Kaye, Scott Jordan? We all lived on the Potters Green estate.
I'm older than you Otis at sixty so the names mentioned maybe I know their faces but not by name. My youngest son went to both of the schools you went to. My mates were Clyde Stokes,Ray Kiley,Jimmy Early,Toff,Gez Tracy,and know Geoff Thompson the martial artist and author.

Otis

I'm older than you Otis at sixty so the names mentioned maybe I know their faces but not by name. My youngest son went to both of the schools you went to. My mates were Clyde Stokes,Ray Kiley,Jimmy Early,Toff,Gez Tracy,and know Geoff Thompson the martial artist and author.

Yep. Clyde Stokes rings a bell for sure.

bringbackrattles

Yep. Clyde Stokes rings a bell for sure.
Me him and Dave Tovey aka Toff went to rock concerts every summer for years but we only meet up now and then. His brother Gaz Stokes has had a stroke and not in a good way at the moment sadly. But we had some good times back then nonetheless.

K

Kavomatovldag

Never Watched Big Br

A Stafford Rangers fan who has never used the phrase "Yeah, but we were huge in the 70s"

Users who are viewing this thread