Never Watched Big Brother (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Phil Neville recently revealed that he had never made a cup of coffee before which is a bit strange. But it reminded me of the time I said to a group of people in a pub last year that I'd never watched Big Brother or Friends the American sit com.They thought I was joking at first but when they discovered I was telling the truth they looked at me like I'd come from another planet. So I watched one episode of both of these programmes to see what all the fuss was about,and have never watched either again ! Has anybody on here revealed something only to be met with a look of disbelief ?

skybluejelly

When I was at school back in the late seventies we had to do homework on who shot jr in Dallas ... I had only heard about it in the papers etc we never watched it ... The teacher said I was lying when I never done the homework.. Had to get the old battle axe in to sort her out and confirm we never watched it...

bringbackrattles

When I was at school back in the late seventies we had to do homework on who shot jr in Dallas ... I had only heard about it in the papers etc we never watched it ... The teacher said I was lying when I never done the homework.. Had to get the old battle axe in to sort her out and confirm we never watched it...
A mate of mine is forever getting odd looks and comments because he doesn't watch the telly and prefers the radio instead !

ajsccfc

Two things I've never seen that are highly rated are Breaking Bad and the Godfather films. I know they're fantastic and I'd love them, but I can't be bothered at the same time.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There's not one so called "reality TV show" I've ever watched. I just wish they'd bring back the days when you could turn on the TV and actually enjoy a good laugh or be entertained with a good thriller but TV these days is drivel. Having said that, I have to say I was hooked on Breaking Bad and Homeland. But even Homeland ended with a pile of shite finish! I also watch the odd film on Netflix when I can be bothered, but now, the TV is just something that sits in the front room with a blank screen. Far too many repeated programmes. And don't get me started on James bloody Martin!
These days, I'd rather listen to my music. At least I get to choose what I want!

Otis

Phil Neville recently revealed that he had never made a cup of coffee before which is a bit strange. But it reminded me of the time I said to a group of people in a pub last year that I'd never watched Big Brother or Friends the American sit com.They thought I was joking at first but when they discovered I was telling the truth they looked at me like I'd come from another planet. So I watched one episode of both of these programmes to see what all the fuss was about,and have never watched either again ! Has anybody on here revealed something only to be met with a look of disbelief ?

Yes, my penis to a group of nuns in a convent.

RedSalmon

Had pretty much given up watching TV but at Christmas daughter bought my an apple TV. Not got a clue how it works but can get Netflix on it. Have started watching 'House of Cards' with Kevin Spacey in it. Have to say it is brillint!!!! Cannot remeber the last time a TV programmehas got me so interested!!

skybluedan

I usually get a look of disbelief when I tell people I lost my cherry to my sofa

rob9872

Never posted on an internet football forum as they are frequented by nutjobs and mentalists!

stupot07

Coming up to 35 and I've never been to a strip club, plenty of opportunities but never really fancied it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluedan

Coming up to 35 and I've never been to a strip club, plenty of opportunities but never really fancied it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Never? Least you go the footy mate a load of cunts and tits there

skybluedan

Also I i get strange looks when people find out I don't drink alcohol and the amount of nobs still trying to get me too

rob9872

Don't be miserable, come on surely just one for the road

Otis

I'm older than you stu and I haven't either. Never been to a strip club, never taken drugs, never had a shot, never been to Spain, or Ibiza, or any of the other popular Euro holiday destinations. Never seen X Factor, or Strictly, or I'm a Celeb, or The Voice, never watched Corrie or Hollyoaks, or Brookside and I only saw Star Wars for the first ever time about 4 months ago.

I'm sure there's lots more too.

stupot07

I'm older than you stu and I haven't either. Never been to a strip club, never taken drugs, never had a shot, never been to Spain, or Ibiza, or any of the other popular Euro holiday destinations. Never seen X Factor, or Strictly, or I'm a Celeb, or The Voice, never watched Corrie or Hollyoaks, or Brookside and I only saw Star Wars for the first ever time about 4 months ago.

To be honest you're not missing out on a lot there.

Houchens Head

This is begining to sound like a "Bucket List" thread! :claping hands:

As for a Strip Club, I was at a "Gentlemen's Evening" once. It was at (I think) the Jag Club in Radford way back in the mid 1980's. (I know the date roughly because I was a bus driver at the time and it was one of the lad's birthday treat!)
Anyway, these two young lasses did the lot - and I mean THE LOT! Full on sex with the birthday boy, and then anyone else who could manage it, right there in the middle of the floor! Then we all threw a tenner extra each in, and they performed an amazing lesbian act! Well worth the night!

skybluedan

Don't be miserable, come on surely just one for the road

Hahaha I used to many years back, had a hangover for a week so said I'm never doing it again and haven't more of a binge drinker at the time once a month all weekend vodka red bulls,

skybluedan

Ive done everyone of those Otis Barr the strictly

bringbackrattles

This is begining to sound like a "Bucket List" thread! :claping hands:

As for a Strip Club, I was at a "Gentlemen's Evening" once. It was at (I think) the Jag Club in Radford way back in the mid 1980's. (I know the date roughly because I was a bus driver at the time and it was one of the lad's birthday treat!)
Anyway, these two young lasses did the lot - and I mean THE LOT! Full on sex with the birthday boy, and then anyone else who could manage it, right there in the middle of the floor! Then we all threw a tenner extra each in, and they performed an amazing lesbian act! Well worth the night!
Houch you never said if you got stuck in ? This reminds me of my then local pub the Acorn who used to have strippers on Sunday lunchtimes.There was a church opposite and the car park was full not of worshipers but blokes coming in the boozer to see the stripper ! one old stripper did the splits and couldn't get back up it was hilarious. As she struggled to get back to her feet some blokes started playing darts ! back to my thread like Otis I've never been to Spain and never watched Star Wars. And I bet I've not missed much !

Houchens Head

No BBR, I didn't get stuck in personally! (Although I had a bit of a reputation at the time!). There was also a strip show on a Sunday at the Pilot in Burnaby Road.

Otis

Houch you never said if you got stuck in ? This reminds me of my then local pub the Acorn who used to have strippers on Sunday lunchtimes.There was a church opposite and the car park was full not of worshipers but blokes coming in the boozer to see the stripper ! one old stripper did the splits and couldn't get back up it was hilarious. As she struggled to get back to her feet some blokes started playing darts ! back to my thread like Otis I've never been to Spain and never watched Star Wars. And I bet I've not missed much !

Where abouts did you used to live BBR? I lived on Ringwood Highway for many, many years. The Acorn was just down the bottom of my road.

bringbackrattles

Where abouts did you used to live BBR? I lived on Ringwood Highway for many, many years. The Acorn was just down the bottom of my road.
I lived on Woodway Lane and then Linwood Drive so the Acorn and the Jolly Colliers were my locals,and of course the Red Lion and the Craven Arms. In fact you didn't have to go to the city centre back in the 70's/80's for your night life as the Acorn and the Lion were lively as you know yourself. bet you lived on Yewdale then ?

olderskyblue

I used to go to "Church" at the Acorn.... ;)

bringbackrattles

I used to go to "Church" at the Acorn.... ;)
You along with many more I recall.
Me and my mates would hide away at the back or upstairs when the stripper was on,as they liked to grab hold of a bloke and flirt about so to speak,so we bottled it ! I looked around the pub one lunchtime when a stripper was doing her stuff and to my surprise I spotted my then girlfriends dad lapping it up.He later said he only came in to see what was going on. Yes of course he did !

Otis

I lived on Woodway Lane and then Linwood Drive so the Acorn and the Jolly Colliers were my locals,and of course the Red Lion and the Craven Arms. In fact you didn't have to go to the city centre back in the 70's/80's for your night life as the Acorn and the Lion were lively as you know yourself. bet you lived on Yewdale then ?

I had a mate who lived in Yewdale and then another who lived in Milner Cres, just off Yewdale, but I actually lived in Ringwood Highway. My auntie lived on Woodway Lane.

I maybe might know you then somehow. Aren't you the bloke who bottled out of getting to know the strippers?

bringbackrattles

I had a mate who lived in Yewdale and then another who lived in Milner Cres, just off Yewdale, but I actually lived in Ringwood Highway. My auntie lived on Woodway Lane.

I maybe might know you then somehow. Aren't you the bloke who bottled out of getting to know the strippers?
Bloody hell Otis we're probably related ! The girlfriends dad back then lived in Frankwell Drive that's near Milner I think as it's near anyway.I lived in Walsgrave from the 60's right up to about fifteen years ago before moving to Bell Green.
You would know me and my mates back then as we almost lived in the Acorn and the Lion. Bet you went in the Potters Green Community Centre ?

Otis

We did. Went to Potters Green Junior School and Woodway Park.

Maybe you know some om my mates, John Hewitt, Poolie, Dougie Cox, Gez Teeling, Tim Miles, Stephen Kaye, Scott Jordan? We all lived on the Potters Green estate.

Users who are viewing this thread