Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Nation's league (1 Viewer)

Am I the only one who thinks Saka is massively overrated? He seemed to hit his peak at 20/21 and since then has been on a gradual decline.

he seems to have lost his pace
 
The Nations League has been imposed on football fans & clubs by UEFA. The English club scene, League Cup , FA Cup are diminished & crammed into a shorter time space similarly the Championship & Premie League.

That's "What" !
fuck off mate

tehnations league is far better than what we had before
 
A disallowed goal for Denmark, Damsgaard was cleaned out as he passed the ball to Hojland but ref played advantage, Hojland crossed it and Isaksen volleyed it too corner.

On review Hojland was offside. So goal disallowed. The decision was offside and a freekick to Wales. Given there was no advantage for Denmark from Damsgaards pass (Hojland was offside) surely it should have been pulled back to be a Denmark freekick?
 
Last edited:
Without getting political I have to say I feel very sorry for the ROI’s players this evening - A lose/lose situation for them, play the game and they face ferocious criticism back home or boycott as has been expected of them and face sporting sanctions and the potential to throw away the opportunity to play in a tournament they are co-hosting

I don’t know enough about the situation to really commentate on it but A) I don’t understand why Israel even play in UEFA anyway as a brief look at a map will show you it’s not in Europe and B) How you can ban Russia from playing but not them
 
Trevor Chalabah. never an international player.
 
I'm not convinced by Rogers at this level
He had acres just to cross the ball straight from Anderson's pass, 4-5 England players in the box and space to bend it between the keeper and defenders, he then decides he rather try and take his man on.
 
Proper tepid ‘work it wide’ stuff. Gotta get someone trying to find the space inside their low block to disrupt their shape.
 
Is there any point to these games? It’s just a knockabout friendly at low tempo,
 
he seems to have lost his pace
I don't think he was ever fast to begin with, his USP has always been decision making and a drop of the shoulder combined with very good link up play with White and Odegard.

For what it's worth I think he is generally 7 out of 10 for England. He definitely doesn't have that star quality like a Vini Junior or a Yamal for example .
 
  • Like
Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom