Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Nation's league

I alsothink O'reilly will end up as a CM and not a LB
 
Petition for every player to tuck their shirts in
 
I think we have looked very decent at times.

So many mistakes at the back though. Horrendous

And then at the other end, when we have been decent, we have made a lot of wrong choices.

But we have looked dangerous against a top defence
 
Last edited:
I think we have looked very decent at times.

So many mistakes at the back though. Horrendous

And then at the other end, when we have been decent, we have made a lot of wrong choices.

But we have looked dangerous against a top defence
Been a pretty good watch to be fair. Helps I don't care too much about this competition.
 
Enjoyed that half; the mistakes at the back from England, Spains pressing, England digging in and turning it round. If only England had put this sort of effort in against Argentina…
 
Two goals, absolutely gifted.

We don't look bad going forward. We can't defend for toffee though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom