My Promise (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

What do you want/expect the FL to do really?

SISU are paying the wages and are abiding all of the rules. No laws have been broken so they can do diddly squat.

I expect them to look at how we as a club are going to complete fixtures in the future and find out how it will be funded.. Also where is the funding coming from to build a new ground. You may assume they will do nothing or even respond,, but if you don't ask the only sure thing is the FL think they don't have to, or all is fine in the world of CCFC..

fernandopartridge

I expect them to look at how we as a club are going to complete fixtures in the future and find out how it will be funded.. Also where is the funding coming from to build a new ground. You may assume they will do nothing or even respond,, but if you don't ask the only sure thing is the FL think they don't have to, or all is fine in the world of CCFC..

The FL would be quite pleased with the fact that SISU intends to run the club on its own income tbh

letsallsingtogether

FFS someone shows some passion on here and they get accused of being a 'drama queen'..

Too true anyone who shows passion is accused of being this and that.

Well I am sure he won't be the last Deserting drama queen.

Just Fuck Off sisu before you have driven us into oblivion:mad: Oh and take everything you have given this club:thinking about: leave empty handed.

Nick

Administrator
FFS someone shows some passion on here and they get accused of being a 'drama queen'.

yes lets all do the sensible thing and sign a standard letter and send it to the FL (who could'nt give two fucks anyway).
So you mock sending a letter to the fa while defending posting an empty threat on an internet forum?

Steve.B50

here's a promise for you........................I will be at the game on Tuesday night in the AEHT stand and I promise if we lose I will throw my S/T book on the pitch and will walk away forever, after 48 yrs I have had it. Look out for me!!!!! :mad:

Understand how you feel Robbie but it will solve nothing except your frustrations.
Just put it back in your pocket and try and keep the dream for another day.

On another note, I do think we will win tomorrow night, it just cannot get any worse.

Ashdown

I remember plenty being thrown onto the HR pitch at different times over the years, I bet a few regretted it when we sacked the offending manager and began a revival under a new guy the following week !!

robbiethemole

ajsccfc, with all due respect I am passionate about my team, our house is almost swamped with City stuff, from old shirts to new,for my son and I, he has Coventry City FC tattooed on his forearm but don't go now. We have photo's and pictures of HR on the walls and too many programmes to count. My dad first went in 1930,God rest him, and my brother used to go with us when I was about 6, please don't say I don't have passion, but our family tie WILL be broken with our Club if it goes tits up tomorrow night.

covcity4life

ajsccfc, with all due respect I am passionate about my team, our house is almost swamped with City stuff, from old shirts to new,for my son and I, he has Coventry City FC tattooed on his forearm but don't go now. We have photo's and pictures of HR on the walls and too many programmes to count. My dad first went in 1930,God rest him, and my brother used to go with us when I was about 6, please don't say I don't have passion, but our family tie WILL be broken with our Club if it goes tits up tomorrow night.

because you have set a stipulation where it will be broken.

Ashdown

If I was you pal, I'd just stay home that night or take the family out somewhere else, it's not worth doing anything radical, you will likely regret it !

torchomatic

When I signed up I didn't realise there was a guarantee of success. Yep, it's crap at the moment but that's when a team needs their fans most, in the crap times.

Throw it my way and I'll give it to my mate who's on the dole and can't afford to go.

LB87ccfc

This makes me very sad but is the problem in a nutshell.

Too many giving up, if only we could unite as one.

People mentioning stuff used to be thrown on the pitch at HR which I remember well, think its getting to the point where we need to make our feelings known in a more clearer manner proper protests inside the stadium, even a demonstration on the pitch en mass would attract more attention.

Sadly none of this would get us anywhere, this club is dying and their seems to be a lack of fight amongst us now.

Big_Ben

So you expect most owners to agree to making loss do you?

It depends: If you have a successful company, making pots of profit, then there's a big chunk of tax to pay HMG - then it's quite convenient to have a loss-making company to add to the equation to 'equalise' the payment to the tax man

Ashdown

When I signed up I didn't realise there was a guarantee of success. Yep, it's crap at the moment but that's when a team needs their fans most, in the crap times.

Throw it my way and I'll give it to my mate who's on the dole and can't afford to go.

I think things are just a tad more serious now than the historical melodramas when we were all moaning about the possibility of relegation from the top league or we'd sold this player or that guy didn't sign. This is just an individual case but there is a quiet replication of this all over the fanbase !

skybluedan

Anybody seen an angry mole last seen trying to re enter the ground after throwing his ST on to the pitch and leaving after 90 mins

robbiethemole

sorry guys but the stewards wouldnt let me throw the book so I ripped the stubs out and tore them up and sprinkled the confetti. I wont be back til this regime changes.

wingy

Anybody seen an angry mole last seen trying to re enter the ground after throwing his ST on to the pitch and leaving after 90 mins

Remember Dan at the Crewe match missed both goals after leaving early?
Probably the best phone In entertainment ever

M&B Stand

sorry guys but the stewards wouldnt let me throw the book so I ripped the stubs out and tore them up and sprinkled the confetti. I wont be back til this regime changes.

What do you mean they wouldn't let you? Chucking a little booklet ain't too difficult.
Please don't tell us you asked for permission!

Skybluedar

Living in Dublin I am unable to get to many games but I love nothing more than flying over and enjoying a game and heading back on a Saturday. Well I used to. My last game was at home against Preston shortly after we moved back to the Ricoh and it was probably the worst game of football I've ever seen with one shot off target in the whole game from none other than Tudgay. I have always had a subscription of SBP to listen in and hear all the latest interviews but I cannot bring myself to buy it now as listening to the games is now painful too. Under this regime and under Pressley's guidance we are going to be relegated. Some seem to think another manager won't change things, clearly it would. His style, setup, training, man management etc is clearly not getting the best out of the admittedly short squad we have. We have already fallen very low and it's likely to get even worse. No home crowds, no ground, hardly more than a handful of players contracted beyond the Summer and an ever decreasing wage budget with no money at all for transfers... SISU GO and take Pressley with you!

Evo1883

I knew you were lying . You said you would only do it if we lost ...nah fair play whatever tickles your pickle..we are shit

Users who are viewing this thread