Mowbray!! (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Surely you can prove it, otherwise if it is just about budget the team with the higher budget of the 2 would never lose against lower budget teams?

Of course it doesn't work that way, its a statistical measurement against published data, you can get unexpected results, but they are significantly less common.

chiefdave

Can't see him resigning. Why would he be making signings like Jones if he wasn't planning to be here?

dongonzalos

It's pointless talking about budgets unless you know what the budget covers. We may have a 'top 6' budget but we might have allocated only 25% of that for the team. We do know that SISU want the club to be self-supporting. That means attendances and season ticket sales are critical. We can also expect player sales to be needed to balance the books.

It's the player budget that he said was 8-6th

RegTheDonk

Ha Nick that's abput the mental capacity of the fans who are still blaming it all on sisu.....i'm woth Grendel on this
Brylowes must mean the council.

I'm surprised the Tory pamphlet shoved through doors doesn't say "Vote Tory - We Didn't Sell The Ricoh"

Grendel

It's the player budget that he said was 8-6th

Why do you go low to high which is not logical.

Also some players are excluded. Also we almost certainly over spent the budget.

dongonzalos

The one who keeps changing the starting lineup most weeks?

Not sure which mission you are on, I think it is something to do with 6-8th though. You should get a tattoo with it.

Sorry we had so many mangers in the last few years it's hard to keep up.

It's straight forward for me TM takes over a squad heading for relegation.
Uses a player budget that is 7th in the league and we will finish between 14th to 8th.
So it's a bit of his own squad and a bit of what he inherited and he has under achieved a slightly. However I would give him a bit of slack as he is trying to get his own squad.
If next season he under achieves again for me that should be it.
Now if our budget is as Mr Waggot said 8th-6th?
The question is what is underachieving next season?
Is it below 8th-6th?
Or do we expect him to do better than his budget when all his predecessors have under achieved with the budget.

Last edited:

Grendel

Sorry we had so many mangers in the last few years it's hard to keep up.

It's straight forward for me TM takes over a squad heading for relegation.
Uses a player budget that is 7th in the league and we will finish between 14th to 8th.
So it's a bit of his own squad and a bit of what he inherited and he has under achieved a slightly. However I would give him a bit of slack as he is trying to get his own squad.
If next season he under achieves again for me that should be it.
Now if our budget is as Mr Waggot said 8th-6th?
The question is what is underachieving next season?
Is it below 8th-6th?
Or do we expect him to do better than his budget when all his predecessors have under achieved with the budget.

6th to 8th zzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread