Mowbray vs Pressley Last 15 Stat (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

The one thing that I don't like is people who are promoted way above their pay grade, take the money without ever attempting to improve themselves, throw anyone else under a bus as long as they keep their grubby hands on their not very hard earned cash.

He did that in even more spectacular fashion at the next club he rocked up at. His behaviour there beggared belief.

Yet you still adore him.

I think your insane.

Out of interest does your pay grade reflect in the amount of time you spend on here? Or Wasps forum? Or MK Dons forum? Or Sunderland's forum?

For someone who's regularly bragged about receiving a six figure salary you don't half seem to have a lot of spare time to spend on football and Rugby forum's.

Grendel

Out of interest does your pay grade reflect in the amount of time you spend on here? Or Wasps forum? Or MK Dons forum? Or Sunderland's forum?

For someone who's regularly bragged about receiving a six figure salary you don't half seem to have a lot of spare time to spend on football and Rugby forum's.

Do I? How much time do I spend on here then?

It's someone touching though that you follow my posts.

You also seem rather jealous.

skybluetony176

Do I? How much time do I spend on here then?

It's someone touching though that you follow my posts.

You also seem rather jealous.

You do know that you can see your post count and when you joined in the window at the side of your post don't you? Over 25000 posts in a little over four and half years. That's an average of 15-16 posts a day. Not to mention all the other forums you apparently spend time on. It's not just the time it takes to reply it's the time trawling through forum's to find something you want to talk about. I don't pretend to to know lots of six figure executives like you claim to be but I do know a couple and what I do know about them is that they barely have time to kiss the wife and kids goodbye in the morning and usually just get back home in time to kiss the kids goodnight. There's a reason they're on a six figure salary and it isn't because they have the time or lack of responsibility to spend all day trawling sports forums to find someone to argue with.

Just saying.

Grendel

You do know that you can see your post count and when you joined in the window at the side of your post don't you? Over 25000 posts in a little over four and half years. That's an average of 15-16 posts a day. Not to mention all the other forums you apparently spend time on. It's not just the time it takes to reply it's the time trawling through forum's to find something you want to talk about. I don't pretend to to know lots of six figure executives like you claim to be but I do know a couple and what I do know about them is that they barely have time to kiss the wife and kids goodbye in the morning and usually just get back home in time to kiss the kids goodnight. There's a reason they're on a six figure salary and it isn't because they have the time or lack of responsibility to spend all day trawling sports forums to find someone to argue with.

Just saying.

It takes a few seconds to trawl through another forum - well it does for someone with a brain.

Which I guess is why you seem so bitter and twisted.

Post count doesn't equal word count either. Your post above is worth 5 if mine - in verbosity only.

skybluetony176

It takes a few seconds to trawl through another forum - well it does for someone with a brain.

Which I guess is why you seem so bitter and twisted.

Post count doesn't equal word count either. Your post above is worth 5 if mine - in verbosity only.

Given the time it's taken you to reply you've clearly been away researching some big words to back up your assumed persona.

As for being bitter and twisted I'd never begrudge anyone the money they've earned. I actually feel sorry for you a little. You don't have to look to hard or long to work out your persona on here is a figment of your imagination.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I can Spin too mate..... up to, the "Burton game" We had won only TWO(2) games out of EIGHT(8) from Nov 24th. If you think draws against Donny' Oldham and Chesterfield are acceptible, then you're on a different planet to the rest of us.

Not spin, just fact. We were in a great position going into the burton match but been all downhill since that defeat.

Gazolba

Not that much difference between SP and TM in the results department. And TM has a much better squad (or does he?) so you could argue TM is the biggest failure. I'd still give him to the end of his contract unless he wants to bail out beforehand.

Hobo

Not spin, just fact. We were in a great position going into the burton match but been all downhill since that defeat.

We were in a great position but we had not looked convincing; unlike Burton who looked a solid team. Our position required us to kick on and develop as a team and individuals...it just hasn't been there!

martcov

We have to keep him 1. as an attempt to create stability. Sacking every year or so has not worked up until now. 2. if we sacked him, we would end up sacking Venus as well. We would have the 'pay offs ' to pay out of next year's league 1 Budget.
Having said that, I agree that the team has no fight. Does anyone keep statistics as to how many times we lose the ball through it being taken off us, or by not winning a 50/50 ball?
That, accompanied by being too slow building up to go forward ( almost nonchalant ), showed a Lack of hunger to win against Colchester. Surprising for a team apparently wanting promotion.

Listening to a few posts get rid of tm every manager has a bad run ours is getting a bit long now nothing to lose sambou harries stevenson kelly evans give them a runout if fleck and

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not that much difference between SP and TM in the results department. And TM has a much better squad (or does he?) so you could argue TM is the biggest failure. I'd still give him to the end of his contract unless he wants to bail out beforehand.

The point about him having the better squad is a double edged sword, you say that you could argue that it makes him the biggest failure but its also worth noting without Mowbray we wouldn't the squad we have. If Pressley was in charge we'd undoubtedly have a poorer squad.

Sky Blue Kid

I was happy that going into the Burton match a win would have put us 3 points off top spot, I'm not happy with the dreadful run that began with that match.

I'm not happy with being 4 points clear of the lot of 'em to find us in the position you seemed to be happy with being 3 points adrift of Burton!

oucho

The one thing that I don't like is people who are promoted way above their pay grade, take the money without ever attempting to improve themselves, throw anyone else under a bus as long as they keep their grubby hands on their not very hard earned cash.

Sounds like a very accurate description of your good friend Tim Fisher!

Users who are viewing this thread