Match Thread Morecambe v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 6th Nov (3 Viewers)

dongonzalos

Interesting to see that Morcambe players haven't been paid and that their owner Diego Lemos has issued a statement apologising and indicating that there has been a cash flow problem!!
I wonder how their players will react to not receiving their wages and if it will have an effect on their performance.

I would be playing my ass off (unfortunately). Thinking about trying to secure a new club.

Otis

Hope it's not banana skin time, but I think we may well lose this one. We have been notoriously bad in most cup competitions these past few years.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

#CCFC XI: Burge (GK), Di. Kelly-Evans, Willis (C), Turnbull, Sterry, Stevenson, Rose, Lameiras, Reid, Wright, Sordell. #PUSB

Astute

Anyone found a definite stream yet?
Yeah. Just down the road from the ground. You don't need to wash your shoes before you go in. It is Morecambe we are playing. Locals have told me you have more chance of getting dragged into the ground than being kicked out.

ccfcway

bbc reporting from the ground

"not been great times for Morcombe off the field with players not being paid. CCFC come here with a bit of form"

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is Haynes injured?

If not then it's a massive kick in the balls for him that Venus would rather bring in Di. Kelly Evans and play another defender out of position to cover Page.

Users who are viewing this thread