Match Thread Morecambe v Coventry Match Thread - Sunday 6th Nov (4 Viewers)

johnwillomagic

I think I would go with the following.

Rcc GK
Ricketts RB
Willis CB
Turnbull CB
Hariies LB
Stevenson MId
Rose MId
Lameiras MId
Sordell ATT
Reid K ATT
Reid a ATT

Subs: Burge, DKE, Maycock, Jones, Tudguy

Think we will win 2-0

tom88

I think I would go with the following.

Rcc GK
Ricketts RB
Willis CB
Turnbull CB
Hariies LB
Stevenson MId
Rose MId
Lameiras MId
Sordell ATT
Reid K ATT
Reid a ATT

Subs: Burge, DKE, Maycock, Jones, Tudguy

Think we will win 2-0

Sorry Is "A Reid" a typo or am I forgetting someone - Not trying to be sarcastic or funny but its doing my head in

fernandopartridge

Having seen how comfortable Harries is on the ball, I wouldn't be against seeing if he can step into midfield and play the most defensive role of the three with numbers looking slim in the middle of the park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone said that on facebook, would be interesting I think.

Gint11

Comfortable win. 0-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

I think I'm going so can't wait and a scrappy 1-0 will do just fine

SkyBlue_Bear83

Harries wouldn't be mobile or quick enough in the midfield I think. He'd also be closed down a lot more so find it more difficult to pick his passes

skybluejelly

looking forward to the match.. but not the three hour drive up the m6..which will probably be five hrs on the way home

covhead1

4-0 City
If we get an early goal to settle the nerves.....

and if we don't get that early goal a scrappy 0-0

Brylowes

Definitely want and expect us to win though don't think it will be easy, maybe 0-1 or 1-2.
But would rather lose than draw, the last thing this squad needs is unnecessary games.
Rose to make it 3 on the spin.:)

stupot07

Harries wouldn't be mobile or quick enough in the midfield I think. He'd also be closed down a lot more so find it more difficult to pick his passes
Agreed. Far different being comfortable on the ball playing CB with every one and the whole game in front of you, than in central midfield being closed down from all angles,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Should win this.

I'll take a 1-0 win and have Sutton United away in the next round. Guarantee to be televised!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

2 v 0 win Sutton in the next round and finally end all this shit with a 10 v 0 win

Astute

Blue sky and cold this morning. Bit of cloud cover the other side of the bay so should be a bit warmer. But still one to either wrap up well for or have a tipple to help keep you warm.....or both :hungry:

Liquid Gold

Getting knocked out of the cup competitions early did us no good last year. We should be going all out for the win this time and seeing if we can get a big team, make some much needed cash.

dongonzalos

Find this a very strange thing to say but I would take the draw and doing them at the Ricoh. Just not a defeat at the moment.

Wheelfass

Interesting to see that Morcambe players haven't been paid and that their owner Diego Lemos has issued a statement apologising and indicating that there has been a cash flow problem!!
I wonder how their players will react to not receiving their wages and if it will have an effect on their performance.

skybluegod

About 20 miles away now, just at services... think we will see a largely reserve team...
Rcc
Sterry
Ricketts
Harries
Haynes
Jones
Stevenson
Maycock/lawton
Ruben
Wright
Mcbean

Need more options in midfield, but with McCann and bigi both unavailable- I wouldn't risk rose as he's only just back from injury. Ideally would rest Stevenson too as he's just a kid, but needs must.
Would like to see Mcbean today, but I think at best he'll be on the bench with Thomas.

NortonSkyBlue

I would really like us to put a run together and progress to the third round at least and play a decent side at home and give them a good game regardless of the result. Its about time our club was talked about for its on the pitch endeavors, as opposed to the usual, albeit, welcomed coverage of our current plight.
A good result today whatever the team we put out will build a momentum.

Astute

Not too cold ATM. Standing outside as coach has just arrived. Lad wanted to see the players. Got my beer inside :hungry:

smileycov

Facebook User
I can never understand the mentality of hoping we loose in the cups so we can concentrate on the league. They say winning is a habit, get the team used to playing and winning together. I believe you can continue using the same players with 1 or 2 rested now and then on rotation basis. We need the money we need the momentum more. Good performance good result win win for me

Users who are viewing this thread