Mondays meeting with Fisher (3 Viewers)

oldfiver

Will probably blame the council but for once , it wont be there fault as you can not have 25000 fans in that area, its just a red herring 5000, maybe while the court cases are still going would be my bet

It already has outline planning for 15000

hill83

And you know what. I will slag it off. It was pathetic. And no I won't get involved myself to 'improve things' thanks.

Edit: Fishers a prick before we head down that route.

christonabike

Lets cut the bullshit. Fisher etc and the "Shouters" is a non event. We are now in league 4 and everyone I know will not be renewing whilst these cunts are here. I couldnt give two fooks if Sisu bought a new shiney stadium and gave us free ale all day. If they bought the Butts and half of Earlsdon they can fook off. Cant anyone rasise they dont give a fook, never have and all the dreamers talking about the Butts etc is just bollocks. Grow some balls, realise what they have done, Fisher will continue to come and spout time wasting shit until his employers have had enough.
It will continue every year until they have no option to do but go as its costing them money. Time is running out and they will get what they deserve. Just sit back and let them squirm as this time next year we will be non league but looking to move to a ground that suits our status, player budget and attendances. Blah blah.........

oldfiver

This one statement confirms that no one should believe a word Tim Fisher says. (Goes with the original new stadium "designed and built in three years" line three years ago when we hadn't even found a site). There is no way on earth that a 25,000 stadium would fit on that small plot. 12,000 would be a push and probably the limit, even if planning was granted which is highly unlikely. What a load of crap.

There is already a design to fit 25,000 if needed - and planning available already exists for an additional 12000 on top of existing

italiahorse

Lets cut the bullshit. Fisher etc and the "Shouters" is a non event. We are now in league 4 and everyone I know will not be renewing whilst these cunts are here. I couldnt give two fooks if Sisu bought a new shiney stadium and gave us free ale all day. If they bought the Butts and half of Earlsdon they can fook off. Cant anyone rasise they dont give a fook, never have and all the dreamers talking about the Butts etc is just bollocks. Grow some balls, realise what they have done, Fisher will continue to come and spout time wasting shit until his employers have had enough.
It will continue every year until they have no option to do but go as its costing them money. Time is running out and they will get what they deserve. Just sit back and let them squirm as this time next year we will be non league but looking to move to a ground that suits our status, player budget and attendances. Blah blah.........

Let Sisu build the 12000 Butts Arena.
There will always be an option to return to the Ricoh.
For that reason alone it will not happen.
Just imagine what would happen to CRFC investment if CCFC did just that when a bigger stadium is an easy option on getting back to the Championship or PL.

McLovin87

I was there tonight and it started fairly structured but when the lad at the back came in half way through he missed the bit about mediation and kept banging on about how they could deal with the council after everything. When Fisher kept on mentioning the mediation it was just not registering but I still admire his passion, as for the fella going on about the Welsh & Irish supporters that just wasted a loads of time and it looked like an email had not been replied to about how many tickets they actually required.

It has to be more structured like Question Time and all the questions need to be vetted, at the end I did see someone trying to give their season ticket to Fisher but he was having none of it! All in all I say fair play to the trust for trying to get something going but it does feel like he was let off the hook!

jas365

Spot on.

skybluetony176

The trust should be disbanded and a genuine supporters representative group that are able to conduct the most basic of events set up. This sisu out group is a fucking embarrassment, no wonder our owner treat us with contempt when this is all we can put forward. Fucking embarrassing.

You don't need the trust to disband to do that. Anyone can set up a supporters group including you. The problem is no one is doing it. So that leaves you with the trust. That's anyone but the Trusts fault.

cloughie

How can there be 200 odd people in a room with Tim Fisher for over an hour and not one think to ask if we have a plan in place incase Wasps don't do a deal past summer 2018 for the Ricoh?
He did the butts listen better

Grendel

Let Sisu build the 12000 Butts Arena.
There will always be an option to return to the Ricoh.
For that reason alone it will not happen.
Just imagine what would happen to CRFC investment if CCFC did just that when a bigger stadium is an easy option on getting back to the Championship or PL.

Best option is to bring down the vermin in the arena surely?

McLovin87

Out of the 200 in the room when asked if they would renew their season tickets only 3 put their hands up!

Fergusons_Beard

The trust should be disbanded and a genuine supporters representative group that are able to conduct the most basic of events set up. This sisu out group is a fucking embarrassment, no wonder our owner treat us with contempt when this is all we can put forward. Fucking embarrassing.

Been saying this for years.

The trust an absolute shambles full of brainless idiots who couldn't be trusted to tie their own shoelaces.

If there was a Zombie/Neanderthal/Ogre branch of the Coventry City supporters club then the trust could brilliantly represent it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

You don't need the trust to disband to do that. Anyone can set up a supporters group including you. The problem is no one is doing it. So that leaves you with the trust. That's anyone but the Trusts fault.

Or they could shape up and conduct themselves professionally.

Grendel

Take it in turns to attend their games and go and chain ourselves to their posts. Egg chasing ban, who cares.

Imagine thousands of fans in the ground shouting "we all hate wasps and wasps and wasps" for 80 minutes

cloughie

Been saying this for years.

The trust an absolute shambles full of brainless idiots who couldn't be trusted to tie their own shoelaces.

If there was a Zombie/Neanderthal/Ogre branch of the Coventry City supporters club then the trust could brilliantly represent it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well at least you got a like from grendull
So easy to pick fault when you do nothing yourself aka grendull

Grendel

Our fans should be outside the ricoh with banners saying 'go home', 'not your city', 'wasps not welcome' etc. Make their fans feel uncomfortable attending.

Agreed. Make them feel dirty like they are shitting on Jimmy hills grave

Grendel

Well at least you got a like from grendull
So easy to pick fault when you do nothing yourself aka grendull

Feeling uncomfortable? Been to some wasps games?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think the funniest QUOTE by Fisher at the trust meeting was when he said that Joy Seppala was hurting .
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . :facepalm:

skybluetony176

Or they could shape up and conduct themselves professionally.

Why didn't you run when asked? You did the election speech with your "what I would do if I was running the trust" thread and then went missing when it was pointed out to you that elections were coming up. One of the board even said they would back you. Why didn't you go for it and help them shape up and be professional? You're always bragging about your skill set so what stopped you?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Really hope you're joking but suspect you're not.

I wish I was sadly.

I doubt anything happened after that though, he had two blokes with him. I went the other way round the corner with the dogs as they get sparked up at the slightest bit of drama and were already barking the night away at the sounds of 'Fishhhhheeeeeeerrrrrr' echoing across the street.

Users who are viewing this thread