Mo Eisa (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Would he bond with the rest of the players OK?

eastwoodsdustman

He might transfer but it depends if Bristol want to cash in on him or if he’s tied in on a fixed term deal. It’s a safe bet that he’ll score if he does sign.

CJ_covblaze

Think robins said it won’t be before Saturday maybe the parent club are waiting for replacement....sure I’ve heard that before somewhere lol

I don’t get the joke

torchomatic

I think he could score a lot of goals in the box from corners but depends on where he's standing. Order SISU to buy him.

Nick

Administrator
Is he is shit we could do a chargeback for his wages?

At least we are getting over our love for ex players by talking about him.

giphy.gif

mark_ccfc

You would think with the interest we are showing he would make a statement. Saying that I think he deserves some credit for his goal scoring record, he seems to have made a good account of himself in this league. If they are looking for a big transfer fee though I don't think they will find much cashier.

D

Deleted member 2477

If other clubs are offering £500,00 or even a lower fee there is no chance he is coming her.
I cant see anyone else coming in this window unless its a loan and we aint got long

Gint11

I can’t find ATM on YouTube but you can see ATM on most high streets apparently. Will have to keep an eye out

Users who are viewing this thread