Match Thread MK Dons vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Oct (6 Viewers)

chiefdave

Hiwula is so frustrating. Gets into positions but doesn't seem able to do anything with it. Didn't even get a shot off there.

Esoterica

How we playing?
Pretty lacklustre overall. Very comfortable at the back - they're playing pretty deep and only 1 up front. Our midfield 3 a little overwhelmed by their midfield, which is often a 5, so a lot of our play is forced out wide. Dabo's getting a lot of ball down the right and playing well but McCallum needs to do more down the left. Front 3 have been pretty disjointed, O'Hare has been lively without really being effective.
Think O'Hare would be better deeper in this game so he can carry the ball around their players. If we're making changes I'd think about Kastaneer for Westbrooke and playing O'Hare in the midfield 3 and perhaps Mason for McCallum who seems better going forward.

Paul Anthony

Finishing letting us down again. Probably a MK Dons suckerpunch coming in the second half, to which we'll have no answer.

skybluepm2

We are pretty much camped in their half. The dominance is embarrass, but equally so is our toothless attack. Bakayoko is grade A dog shit. Hiwula may as well not be on the pitch, and how McCallum is ahead of Mason I will never know. If we don’t win this, it’ll be 3 points dropped. Frustrating once again.

usskyblue

Similar to last week I’d say.

Got it

EmptyPerfumedAfricanporcupine-max-1mb.gif

SkyblueTexan

I think I know how this story ends (seen it before - matter of fact it might have even been last week)...sigh

Paxman II

by far the better side but we have not forced any saves ? We must do better in this area. I have noticed we are getting players in the box though. We need Kelly for Westbrooke who seeems well behind the pace. Think Biamou would be a bigger threat than the hopelessly ineffective bakayako. We are well in command of the game and must step up and make things count.

Sky Blue Pete

We are pretty much camped in their half. The dominance is embarrass, but equally so is our toothless attack. Bakayoko is grade A dog shit. Hiwula may as well not be on the pitch, and how McCallum is ahead of Mason I will never know. If we don’t win this, it’ll be 3 points dropped. Frustrating once again.
2 If we draw

Users who are viewing this thread