MK Dons tickets on sale !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Samo

oh sorry maybe i misinterpreted your hypocrites line

Perhaps you did, my problem is with hypocrites, not franchises (although I'm keen on neither!) :)

Samo

the real hypocrites in this part are the ones that want us to return home yet still choose to go to northampton to watch us play our home games

What about those that went to Arsenal Percy? Because the piss up and the day out meant more than the boycott. What about those?

Hobo

What about those that went to Arsenal Percy? Because the piss up and the day out meant more than the boycott. What about those?

And there were plenty who didn't go, what about those?

percy

i cant speak for everyone Samo but folk dont seem to see the problem and find it easier to follow the team away from home. again the hypocrisy is more to do with the northampton side of things

Samo

i cant speak for everyone Samo but folk dont seem to see the problem and find it easier to follow the team away from home. again the hypocrisy is more to do with the northampton side of things

And you honestly see no problem or double standard with that?

percy

i have no probs at all with people following our club all over the place, thats fair enough. i do feel tho that the fewer that attend sixfields the better. our home games belong in coventry, full stop.

Monners

And the nominee for the next thread to be closed is....

For what's it worth I am on holiday, so won't be able to be hypocrytical this year

mark82

I was hoping to come on here and read about MK Don s tickets but we seem to be having the same regurgitated argument all over again.

FRY-CCFC

Here's the thing, MK dons have been around for 10 years so boycotting this game wouldn't do anything apart make you miss the game. They're not gonna go back to Wimbledon so I'm heavily against boycotting MK dons.

percy

I was hoping to come on here and read about MK Don s tickets but we seem to be having the same regurgitated argument all over again.

I don't think I've argued about this on here before. You maybe able to get MK Dons ticket info from the official CCFC website

letsallsingtogether

It's aimed at all of those that believe that a majority of City fans are Hypocrites.
To me it is the nearest we have had to a home game last season so YES I will be going again......

is this aimed at me ?????

percy

It's aimed at all of those that believe that a majority of City fans are Hypocrites.
To me it is the nearest we have had to a home game last season so YES I will be going again......

Ok so it wasn't aimed at me then. I just don't agree that the mk dons and our situation is similar at all.

fernandopartridge

By that rationale you could justify going Northampton too.

Coventry play in Northampton for dubious reasons.

Yet you're prepared to accept the dubious reasons why the Dons play in MK cos its nearby albeit further away.

Hmmmmm

percy

Yet you're prepared to accept the dubious reasons why the Dons play in MK cos its nearby albeit further away.

Hmmmmm

what the dubious reasons that the mk dons play where they are???? genuine question!

letsallsingtogether

Never I'm a Coventry Supporter not Wimbledon or MK Dons nothing to do with being rational if people want to go to shitfields that is there prerogative I for one won't, but I will go to MK.
If it makes me a hypocrite so be it have been called much worse.

Hmmmmm

Nick

Administrator
Never I'm a Coventry Supporter not Wimbledon or MK Dons nothing to do with being rational if people want to go to shitfields that is there prerogative I for one won't, but I will go to MK.
If it makes me a hypocrite so be it have been called much worse.

Hypotit?

See, I made a funny name that sounds like it but with a naughty word in! :)

chiefdave

Can Nick just sticky one of the MK Dons threads for reference so we don't have to have the same argument every time they are mentioned.

Baginton

will never set foot inside that stadium, lets just get the three points and keep the fookers from going up AGAIN

Winkleman planned to be in the premier league by now, they are still lower than when they stole Wimbledons league place in 2002

:pointlaugh: hope they go bust... NO TO FRANCHISE

Astute

Ah the old Wimbledon debate.

A mate of mine was a STH with Wimbledon for many years. Some of you might meet him at games in the future. When we are off work at the same time we get to go to a game. It is either our club or AFC. The supporters have their club back. It took years but they are back. The game they want to go to the most is against franchise FC.

Samo.......your point of us not going to the game against them is good as long as you also agree that we don't go to watch our club at the Ricoh whilst SISU are still with us. You give more of a shit about not going to watch franchise FC than the AFC supporters do. What is done is done. It is like at our club. We will go to games again but the past won't be forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread