MK Dons tickets on sale !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

MK Dons tickets on sale !!!!!!!!

Lights blue touch paper and runs for cover :laugh:

....back off my hols from Lake Garda, then I'm getting one

How many do you think we'll take and are you going ? (re-lights blue touch paper and hope Nick doesn't put it out :whistle:)

Samo

MK Dons tickets on sale !!!!!!!!

Lights blue touch paper and runs for cover :laugh:

....back off my hols from Lake Garda, then I'm getting one

How many do you think we'll take and are you going ? (re-lights blue touch paper and hope Nick doesn't put it out :whistle:)

About 5000 hypocrites.

Sky Blue Harry H

Blue touchpaper well and truly lit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm going for 7000 plus (me included in that figure :welcome:)

............ and this is the reason I can't persuade people to sign the petition.

Supporting franchisers like this and reap what is sown :(

Sky Blue Harry H

............ and this is the reason I can't persuade people to sign the petition.

Supporting franchisers like this and reap what is sown :(

Just like going to a game and meeting up with a decent amount of fellow City fans - signed the petition, and can see why some won't go to MK- but for me it's ok (I protest against our owners by not going to 'home' games and criticising them (often). Each to their own.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

#10ktomk........

percy

yeah i think their situation is entirely different to ours. even fashanu stated that they had to move to survive. plough lane was not fit for for top end football matches and they struggled for planning permission everywhere they looked

The Gentleman

About 5000 hypocrites.

Oh I see what you're getting at. Fans who don't agree with what is happening but just want to go and see their team. I see you got a like from one of the Sixfield attendees..........................

Nice to see that the march has really brought us all together and stopped all of this divisive crap.

Samo

Oh I see what you're getting at. Fans who don't agree with what is happening but just want to go and see their team. I see you got a like from one of the Sixfield attendees..........................

Nice to see that the march has really brought us all together and stopped all of this divisive crap.

Either you have a problem with giving SISU your cash or you don't. Either way is fine by me but please... Make up your fucking mind.

Samo

just how is going to MK giving sisu money?

The MK equivalent then. Let me rephrase: Either you have a problem with giving a shitty faceless franchising owner your cash or you don't. Either way is fine by me but please... Make up your fucking mind.

percy

The MK equivalent then. Let me rephrase: Either you have a problem with giving a shitty faceless franchising owner your cash or you don't. Either way is fine by me but please... Make up your fucking mind.

i dont agree, wimbledon literally had no other viable option but to move or go out of existance. us on the other hand are very much in charge of our own destiny. we may not like or favour the options but there are options

Samo

i dont agree, wimbledon literally had no other viable option but to move or go out of existance. us on the other hand are very much in charge of our own destiny. we may not like or favour the options but there are options

Tell it to the Wimbledon fans

percy

Tell it to the Wimbledon fans

i appreciate that but as i say there were no other options. either way there was going to be no wimbledon team in their locale. they lost 50 million just by moving to selhurst park!!!

Samo

i appreciate that but as i say there were no other options. either way there was going to be no wimbledon team in their locale. they lost 50 million just by moving to selhurst park!!!

Percy, if I were going to discuss this at all, I'd like some Wimbledon fans around the table. No offence but what do you know?

The Gentleman

Either you have a problem with giving SISU your cash or you don't. Either way is fine by me but please... Make up your fucking mind.

Hang on a minute. We are simple football fans who want to see their team and the 'moral stance' taken by some on here makes me laugh. I have said all along to people who go to Sixfields, MK or the Emirates that it is their choice if they want to follow their team at any ground in the country, just the same old bullshit spouted about hypocrites when exactly how many of those that go do you actually know, not many I would wager but still you call them all hypocrites. So I've made up my fucking mind, just a shame that some on here want to keep digging out people they don't even know.

Houdi

I take it you don't have a TV licence then. Since the BBC fund local radio, and BBC local radio presumably pay football clubs for commentary rights. I would imagine that would include Milton Keynes.

skybluetony176

Percy, if I were going to discuss this at all, I'd like some Wimbledon fans around the table. No offence but what do you know?

One does come on here from time to time. Think he posts under the name womble (that would make sense anyway). After last season's game he came on here to not only say well done for getting 7000 there IIRC he said he was proud of us, he may even have started a thread to say it (can't quite remember it was so long ago). All the other Wimbledon fans were that disgusted that when they played Northampton later in the season they did some protesting on our behalf (might have been a few cov fans in there with them but I believe that they were invited by an AFC Wimbledon supporters group) and as someone else mentioned they took a good few to MK themselves.

They don't exactly seem to have an issue with it so I don't understand why you do? Or anyone else for that matter.

Samo

I take it you don't have a TV licence then. Since the BBC fund local radio, and BBC local radio presumably pay football clubs for commentary rights. I would imagine that would include Milton Keynes.

Oh do fuck off!

Samo

One does come on here from time to time. Think he posts under the name womble (that would make sense anyway). After last season's game he came on here to not only say well done for getting 7000 there IIRC he said he was proud of us, he may even have started a thread to say it (can't quite remember it was so long ago). All the other Wimbledon fans were that disgusted that when they played Northampton later in the season they did some protesting on our behalf (might have been a few cov fans in there with them but I believe that they were invited by an AFC Wimbledon supporters group) and as someone else mentioned they took a good few to MK themselves.

They don't exactly seem to have an issue with it so I don't understand why you do? Or anyone else for that matter.

I can't imagine 'womble' speaks for all Wimbledon fans. I have an issue with the many CCFC fans who bully those who attend at Sixfields (of which I am not one) but think its fine to line the pockets of an owner who raped another club. Like I say, no problem if you go or you don't, no problem whether you feel its a moral issue or not. But I do find double standards difficult yes!

skybluetony176

I can't imagine 'womble' speaks for all Wimbledon fans. I have an issue with the many CCFC fans who bully those who attend at Sixfields (of which I am not one) but think its fine to line the pockets of an owner who raped another club. Like I say, no problem if you go or you don't, no problem whether you feel its a moral issue or not. But I do find double standards difficult yes!

On his own no, I'm sure he doesn't speak for all the Wimbledon fans but when you take the other 2 events into consideration it doesn't point in the direction of hatred towards us for going in numbers.

What can be done about it anyway now. Unlike our situation there is no going back.

Samo

On his own no, I'm sure he doesn't speak for all the Wimbledon fans but when you take the other 2 events into consideration it doesn't point in the direction of hatred towards us for going in numbers.

What can be done about it anyway now. Unlike our situation there is no going back.

You understand the issue perfectly well Tony, its just more convenient to ignore it.

percy

no offence taken Samo. this is a discussion between two coventry fans tho. why would you want wimbledon fans round the table, you didnt have any round the table when you were throwing the franchise fc stuff around.

Samo

Franchise fc stuff???

Users who are viewing this thread