MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (4 Viewers)

no_loyalty

I can't get on board until Wednesday, when they go on sale to member's. I really hope we can get an extra allocation if the initial batch sells out before general sale

Greggs

Same as us Area 3, Row V. Would like to have chosen our own seats- ideally behind goal, but not the end of the world. Just pleased we'll be there seeing us march into the sixth round!
I'm guessing you got your tickets at 9.15 too then haha

torchomatic

area 3 is block 27. not sure why but had it confirmed by ticket office

Ah, thanks. Will point that out to the boy when he comes home from school.

pusbccfc

Would absolutely love MK to gives us more. If we sell out by early next week then the pressure will on on them.

Londonccfcfan

Would absolutely love MK to gives us more. If we sell out by early next week then the pressure will on on them.
they will definitely give us another batch if we sell out quickly.

Its in their interests to sell as many as possible before hand as there wont be sold on the day.

After all it wont be a 30k sell out.

pusbccfc

Its in their interests to sell as many as possible before hand as there wont be sold on the day.

I'm not sure. Sheffield United were demanding extra for weeks. Only difference is they were given slightly more than our 7800.

PurpleBin

Them zones can't be right. I'm in 2, if some here are in 3 that means we'are half way down the pitch as well?

PurpleBin

I doubt it. Think it's down to segregation and policing issues as well as just space in general.

SKYBLUES90

Using ticketmaster is ridiculous, You’d expect to at least be able to choose your own seats.

Got six this morning using two season tickets all at the discounted ST rate, anyone else not got charged extra for other tickets?

Cranfield Sky Blue

The 3-2 game where Maguire scored the free kicks was probably the best away day I've been too. If we can get decent numbers there I expect this to be the same

That was the 3-1 game. The 3-2 game was the one where Moussa scored a worldie! Can’t remember the other goals!

pusbccfc

Truly incredible support.

4000 tickets sold by 4pm by a League 2 club. Not away at Man United or Chelsea, but a lowly League 1 side.

There are clubs in League 2 that barely get that number in 2/3 home games put together. In fact there are clubs in League 2 that don't take 4000 away from home across the whole season.

NortonSkyBlue

Truly incredible support.

4000 tickets sold by 4pm by a League 2 club. Not away at Man United or Chelsea, but a lowly League 1 side.

There are clubs in League 2 that barely get that number in 2/3 home games put together. In fact there are clubs in League 2 that don't take 4000 away from home across the whole season.
This is what happens when there is a positive feeling for our club, harness that and legends are made.

Kingokings204

Fair play to everyone to sell over 4K in a day in crazy figures really and robins hopefully will get the money for his budget. Plenty more where that came from hopefully.

Keep the support!

skybluebeast

What a joke, just rang up to get tickets and apparently all the have left is single seat tickets. Hope everyone who wanted to go for the day with mates managed to get tickets cause if not you won’t be sitting with each other now.

SKYBLUES90

What a joke, just rang up to get tickets and apparently all the have left is single seat tickets. Hope everyone who wanted to go for the day with mates managed to get tickets cause if not you won’t be sitting with each other now.

How are they working that out? We’ve only sold 4000

pusbccfc

They are opening it block by block. They probably haven't opened the next one yet. Try tomorrow.

no_loyalty

Anybody know if the Butts ticket office is open tomorrow, or if you can link somebody else's season ticket to your online CCFC account?

Modcons86

Anybody know if the Butts ticket office is open tomorrow, or if you can link somebody else's season ticket to your online CCFC account?
I managed to get 6 tickets today as i have 4 STs linked to mine... cant remember for the life if me how i done it tho haha. Think its under account management then network then add member

Users who are viewing this thread