MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (4 Viewers)

edgy

lol i dont mention SBT int he real world. that would get me an ass kicking and i am a different guy in normal life tbh lol

i might go. we will see. there is indian lad on twitter who goes to loads of ccfc away games so i am probably being paranoid.

is this a wind up? Who cares what nationality you are at football matches nowadays?

covcity4life

is this a wind up? Who cares what nationality you are at football matches nowadays?
not a wind up. just always assumed away contigent is more boozed up and rowdy than home, thus chances of trouble.

i may be paranoid though. so will have a serious think about going. i have been to 3 or 4 in my life but some were not really away as i was at uni in nottingham at the time. so i didnt travel etc

Otis

not a wind up. just always assumed away contigent is more boozed up and rowdy than home, thus chances of trouble.

i may be paranoid though. so will have a serious think about going. i have been to 3 or 4 in my life but some were not really away as i was at uni in nottingham at the time. so i didnt travel etc
I'm having a bit of trouble with all this.

1. That you are Indian and encounter trouble or verbal abuse. Shame if so.

2. That you're a different person outside this forum.

And

3. That you went to university.

:)

covcity4life

I'm having a bit of trouble with all this.

1. That you are Indian and encounter trouble or verbal abuse. Shame if so.

2. That you're a different person outside this forum.

And

3. That you went to university.

:)

1 is true...but which? muahhaha

covcity4life

Hope it's neither. You shouldn't be receiving any abuse at all.

Unless it's for your posts on here of course.
i have heard racist abuse in my life at cov matches but can count on 1 hand the amount of times aimed at me. lets not make a big deal out of it and hopefully away will be ok. i may go to this one.

Otis

i have heard racist abuse in my life at cov matches but can count on 1 hand the amount of times aimed at me. lets not make a big deal out of it and hopefully away will be ok. i may go to this one.
Should never happen. Really pees me off.

Tommo72

Yeh go for it.

Yep be plenty of dickheads at MK but racist comments Isn’t something I’ve heard of or seen, have a day out and enjoy urself...

Cov has a good multi-cultural following.

Londonccfcfan

Wtf I'm truly shocked.

I know quite a few Asian lads who are regulars at away matches. We have a decent amount of Asians at away matches.

THis has surely got to be a wind up know your making up exceuses not to go!

There will literally be 100s of Asians at this game if theres 8000 sold. A similar representation compared to home games.

Londonccfcfan

I'm in for 4, short trip for me 45 mins. Mrs will drop off and pick as she gos shopping for the afternoon. Well that's the plan just havnt told her about it yet.

NortonSkyBlue

Wtf I'm truly shocked.

I know quite a few Asian lads who are regulars at away matches. We have a decent amount of Asians at away matches.

THis has surely got to be a wind up know your making up exceuses not to go!

There will literally be 100s of Asians at this game if theres 8000 sold. A similar representation compared to home games.
I have to say the number of Asians at Port Vale and Carlisle was very impressive, families too. Actually I was heartened by this.

Londonccfcfan

I have to say the number of Asians at Port Vale and Carlisle was very impressive, families too. Actually I was heartened by this.

Still not fully representative of the community though. A lot of the Asian lot especially the Sikhs/Punjabis love a good Jolly and Drink up! ive joined with them.

Would love to see a lot more the Muslim community come also huge market to tap into, especially the younger lads.

I am seeing a lot more persons or Eastern Europen descent also at home games which is all positive.

Londonccfcfan

Interesting to see? 4000 season ticket holder,

Assuming 2000 buy 4 tickets that's the allocation done for! no chance of getting to general imo.

pusbccfc

We are all one race, Sky Blue.

Greggs

Please can some assist me, where about in the ground are we going to be Area 3...Row V? Looking like halfway line, but ideally wanted behind the goal?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

sky blue john

Not too worried on getting tickets yet. If i have to will go in the home end. Probably taking two mates man utd & liverpool fans. Then an evening on the piss in MK.

torchomatic

Please can some assist me, where about in the ground are we going to be Area 3...Row V? Looking like halfway line, but ideally wanted behind the goal?
Thanks in advance

Same as us Area 3, Row V. Would like to have chosen our own seats- ideally behind goal, but not the end of the world. Just pleased we'll be there seeing us march into the sixth round!

Users who are viewing this thread