MK Dons Away (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I might give it a go tomorrow. I ordered last thursday.

Ordered mine from MK 8 days ago - paid postage (said 2 working days). Rang to check whereabouts and their box office said they would be posted next week once they had met to discuss where they were putting all the Cov fans (I'm guaranteed an allocated seat - along with 2 others, but it may be in top tier - nice to be one of the first up there!). Keep buying the tickets, boys and girls - so looking forward to this!

Grendel

So so far we have sold 4 'home' games worth of tickets.

Indeed. It will be a celebration of the concept of franchise football. It's clearly a concept you and many others support.

NuneatonSkyBlue

Ordered mine from MK 8 days ago - paid postage (said 2 working days). Rang to check whereabouts and their box office said they would be posted next week once they had met to discuss where they were putting all the Cov fans (I'm guaranteed an allocated seat - along with 2 others, but it may be in top tier - nice to be one of the first up there!). Keep buying the tickets, boys and girls - so looking forward to this!

Thanks mate. And ye it would be nice to be up in the top tier.

Tonylinc

Indeed. It will be a celebration of the concept of franchise football. It's clearly a concept you and many others support.
I very much doubt that anyone on here supports the idea of franchise football but that is the way CCFC is heading under your beloved Shitzu!

letsallsingtogether

:sleep::sleep:
Do you actually have any other arguments must be the 100th time you have posted this

Grendel

I wish we could franchise you off.....

I see...so let's present you with an hypothesis.

You go to the MK Don's game with someone unaware of the clubs' plight. Let's imagine the conversation.

"So Astute you don't go to home games"

"No, Shitsu have moved us 35 miles down the road - I will not watch the club unless its away"

"Why"

"Why?! its disgusting, the Football League are spineless, no-one should be allowed to do that to any club"

"OK so today this is MK Don's -- how long have they been here -- 130 years like Coventry?"

ohitsaidwalker king power

I see...so let's present you with an hypothesis.

You go to the MK Don's game with someone unaware of the clubs' plight. Let's imagine the conversation.

"So Astute you don't go to home games"

"No, SISU have moved us 35 miles down the road - I will not watch the club unless its away"

"Why"

"Why?! its disgusting, the Football League are spineless, no-one should be allowed to do that to any club"

"OK so today this is MK Don's -- how long have they been here -- 130 years like Coventry?"

Whats your view on those Sky Blue fans that go to Sixfield G?

Grendel

Whats your view on those Sky Blue fans that go to Sixfield G?

They support the team - I wouldn't go but no-one can accuse them of double standards can they? They dont believe the club will never return to Coventry -- same as those going to MK Dons

Joelly

why do you always have to pick an argument i wish you would just fuck off or join the rest of the 7k cov fans in showing sisu exactly what theyre missing moving us out of cov

Grendel

He doesn't reply to questions as difficult as that.

That's not difficult. Whats difficult is understanding how you can berate Shitsu yet encourage and give revenue to Winkleman. That makes you a hypocrite doesn't it?

They support the team - I wouldn't go but no-one can accuse them of double standards can they? They dont believe the club will never return to Coventry -- same as those going to MK Dons

I'm confused then G- "they" support the team at Northampton, because it is their right to do so(and it is) and yet "we" are hypocrites for not supporting that mandate but in showing our support for the team at MK Dons?

Grendel

I'm confused then G- "they" support the team at Northampton, because it is their right to do so(and it is) and yet "we" are hypocrites for not supporting that mandate but in showing our support for the team at MK Dons?

No, you know full well what I mean. If you abhore the concept of giving money to a club that moves out of its roots for no reason other than greed the last place you would go to demonstrate that is MK Don's. What next? Its like a passionate vegetarian who once a year books a flight to Spain to watch bullfighting.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but you have to be in the Walter Mitty world that grendel is in, to understand his pathetic rants.

Grendel

Yes but you have to be in the Walter Mitty world that grendel is in, to understand his pathetic rants.

I would say the Coventry fans who protest against playing in Sixfields but gloat they are going to MK Don's are far more Walter Mitty than me.

No, you know full well what I mean. If you abhore the concept of giving money to a club that moves out of its roots for no reason other than greed the last place you would go to demonstrate that is MK Don's. What next? Its like a passionate vegetarian who once a year books a flight to Spain to watch bullfighting.

My understanding of your meaning as is I last stated G, I'm afraid I don't follow your logic when a comparative analysis is made-you seem not to be troubled by those that support SISU's removal of our team to Northampton and yet happy to berate those fellow Sky Blue fans that elect to go to MK Dons. More troubled by the latter than the former or so it appears?

Grendel

My understanding of your meaning as is I last stated G, I'm afraid I don't follow your logic when a comparative analysis is made-you seem not to be troubled by those that support SISU's removal of our team to Northampton and yet happy to berate those fellow Sky Blue fans that elect to go to MK Dons. More troubled by the latter than the former or so it appears?

No, my point is those who go to MK Dons cannot criticise those who go to Sixfields. Only those that refuse attendance at all - such as myself - can take a moral high ground.

I am more troubled by the latter as the former do not have any pretence of superiority or motality.

Tonylinc

No, my point is those who go to MK Dons cannot criticise those who go to Sixfields. Only those that refuse attendance at all - such as myself - can take a moral high ground.

I am more troubled by the latter as the former do not have any pretence of superiority or motality.
What does "motality", mean?

letsallsingtogether

Utter Bullshit as usual.

Grendel

It's to do with sperm and I'm not sure what relevance it has here.

It has significant relevance. It is the last resort of a defeated argument - try lamely to isolate a grammatical error as the counter argument is swimming in an ocean of hypocriscy and will never find its true destination.

Users who are viewing this thread