MK Dons Away (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

8000 coming up if they give us the top tier. Make sure you all go to Fanny Stratford for beers though you Feckers, the bar in MK central was crowded enough last year with 5,000 of us !

Too right Ashdown . The wetherspoons is downright dire.

cov1987

I went on about 9 and could only get 4 wanted 5 I hope they get more as I think we could sell at least 7000 for this one......sky blue invasion of mk

letsallsingtogether

Defiantly non in Fenny Stratford especially the one we were drinking in last year :)

QUOTE=No future with SISU;586234]I can see 3 on google sat image by the station in Fenny Stratford[/QUOTE]

letsallsingtogether

Shuuuuuuuuuuuush ;)

8 pubs in Bletchley/Fenny Stratford all 20/25 min walk to the ground[/QUOTE]

skybluesloyal83

We've never sold a 1,000 since 5pm surely? I can't get the seats up though??? Wtf?

I got my tickets from MK Dons so I've not been on the CCFC site but sometimes the ticket office sell a block at a time and if it's full you have to wait for the next morning for them to open the next block. It's looking like this is going to be a bloody good day out though :)

Gint11

Ive got 3 tickets, cannot wait...What a message to send to everyone how much of a big club we are bringing 5-6k + to the game.

pusbccfc

Surely we can take 8000

skybluefred

Ive got 3 tickets, cannot wait...What a message to send to everyone how much of a big club we are bringing 5-6k + to the game.

Big Club--sorry you are having a laugh.we are a small club playing in the 3rd tier of English football. Should the day ever
arrive that we are in the top three in the premiership you can call us a big club.

letsallsingtogether

Got my ticket today row Z but they still had a big wad left.

So if you don't like whistles or horns I suggest you move to a quieter spot. :whistle:

Gint11

Big Club--sorry you are having a laugh.we are a small club playing in the 3rd tier of English football. Should the day ever
arrive that we are in the top three in the premiership you can call us a big club.

So your whole idea of a big club is only clubs sitting in the top 3 of the Premier League. I don't think so. Our plight down to tier 3 doesnt stop you being a big club. So no I am not having a laugh.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Sorry Fred- I disagree. Is everything not relative?
Are we Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal?- no of course not.
Equally we are not in stature terms anyway a 3rd division club- albeit in playing terms right now we are I accept.

Interestingly Mr Fisher sees us as 'Operation Brentford'- I see no reason why we couldn't be a Southampton, Cardiff or Swansea, with a little leadership and direction- a long term plan is what is needed- if whoever is in charge get it right, we can I firmly believe be a club challenging for a place in the Premiership.

Last edited:

M&B Stand

Showing yourself up now fred. Unless you're top 3 in the prem you're not a big club. hahaha mug.

skybluelee

Oh dear, and I thought Wayne was going to win 'idiot quote of the week'.

shmmeee

So your whole idea of a big club is only clubs sitting in the top 3 of the Premier League. I don't think so. Our plight down to tier 3 doesnt stop you being a big club. So no I am not having a laugh.

I can only assume his definition of which clubs are big changes each week with the league table.

Astute

Have Wolves suddenly become a small club?

Bugsy

Blimey! we're now arguing over whether we're a big club or small club now, lets get this back on topic.

How many have we sold, anyone have any info?

Just heard it could hit 6k altogether :) PUSB

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

georgehudson

just heard from a v.good source, now @ 6,250,
i think we'll get to 7,500 without a prob,
maybe more, a guessing comp as to the eventual away support might be worth it,
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread