MK Dons Away (3 Viewers)

Ashdown1

Brilliant ! That looks fantastic now, it'll be worth going just to see it open with that new tier. Really hope its open and MK, can pull a few thousand extra in and make a good day of it.

WillieStanley

Anybody know the record for away league followings? Take 8k plus and we gotta be close

The 6k we took to Old Trafford is the largest that ground has seen. There's a nice bit of history for you. I went there for the Olympics last year and they've got a nice little commemorative display (well it's part of one anyway)

The 6k we took to Old Trafford is the largest that ground has seen. There's a nice bit of history for you. I went there for the Olympics last year and they've got a nice little commemorative display (well it's part of one anyway)

Didn't Derby beat our away attendance at Old Trafford? May even have been the same season

shmmeee

It's a shame that we can find 11,000 fans to get to Manchester on a weeknight for a meaningless cup game, but couldn't get that many down the Ricoh last season. Was a great day though.

Can't wait for this one, will be the biggest League away game I've been to by far (not been to many to be fair).

bigfatronssba

It's a shame that we can find 11,000 fans to get to Manchester on a weeknight for a meaningless cup game, but couldn't get that many down the Ricoh last season. Was a great day though.

Can't wait for this one, will be the biggest League away game I've been to by far (not been to many to be fair).

Without wanting to nit pick, 11k was the average last season at the Ricoh.

BucksIsOurs.

Brilliant ! That looks fantastic now, it'll be worth going just to see it open with that new tier. Really hope its open and MK, can pull a few thousand extra in and make a good day of it.

Amazing what finishing a ground can do to the perception of the stadium ;). Hopefully 9-10K Dons fans, 6K Coventry. That would be very decent.

letsallsingtogether

Happy days wasn't going to MK as it's the wife's birthday but with a great deal of creeping have managed to get a just go if you want....:)

Down side will have to drive as we are going out on Saturday night.:(

Was a good day out last year 40 of us from the club went down on the train and took over the first of many pubs.

Gint11

as we type, the 'Sky Blue Army' are being mobilised,
expected CCFC fans, 7,500 +

You are getting too excited pal! We have sold the first batch of 3,400 and the second batch of 900. Thats 4,300 with another 1000 being given on Thursday. They may give us more but thats not been confirmed

M&B Stand

You are getting too excited pal! We have sold the first batch of 3,400 and the second batch of 900. Thats 4,300 with another 1000 being given on Thursday. They may give us more but thats not been confirmed

And they've sold 2 blocks plus a load of, as yet unallocated seats, directly from MK Dons.

pusbccfc

Can't wait to hear sky, fls etc saying Coventry backed with 8000 fans.

RoboCCFC90

If that's for me snoz, I bought from ccfc

I bought mine from City 12 days ago and mine turned up on Friday, ringing the club is the best way to check.

Kingokings204

Lets get 6000 up there and cheer on a big win and continue this march into the play offs.

shmmeee

No. The first allocation was 2.5k, then we had 900 more (3.4k) then this 1000 (4.4k) the question is does that includes ones sold by MK direct?

The WMP figure could easily be CCFC only as they probably have links there and not MK and don't really get into the politics too much to worry about NOPMers.

Edit: Source on ticket numbers: http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/mk-dons-sold-out-again-but...-1170562.aspx

steveo1987

Bought five tickets today from mk ticket office.The very nice and helpful chap told me that we have now broken through the five thousand mark.

M&B Stand

Mine arrived this morning. More onsale from the new shop on Gallagher retail from tonight.
Loads I know who are going haven't got theirs yet.

Users who are viewing this thread