Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (4 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

We have been lucky on lots of occasions. Defensively look suspect. Can’t wait till Rose, Dabo and ostigard back. Allen and O’Hare good runs into space and Giles good going forward but less so when defending. Godden offside too many times.
Will we tire badly second half with only 10 on pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s it mate look at the positives

stupot07

. For a side that prides itself as a possession footballing side, the stats are awful.
4c53d51593a08540f6ad067570abc2da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Frostie

Disappointing half.

2 positives though;

We look very dangerous on the break, even with 10 men.

McFadzean so far proving the doubters wrong. Numerous interceptions & headers won. Colossal.

Marty

I can't see where Hamer is the replacement for Walsh, I know the club have said it, but they're completely different players. I maintain that Hamer is the long term replacement for Kelly.

jordan210

Even when we had 11 we are missing that holding midfield position. We dont have anything in the middle to control the play to the forwards

Not sure if tis because Shipley is deep

1234CCFC

These commentators are pissing me off, bias as fuck. And the ref is clueless.

On setting option you can swap to 'away' for commentary as as default puts it as the home commentators... realised this as they were ripping into our attack! Unless you are just moaning about the C&W then fair play ha!

Great_Expectations

Very poor half from us. Sending off will impact the game, but even before that we looked lacklustre with no pattern to our play.

Positive - Giles has got forward down the left and O’Hare has looked lively. We’ve had two good chances to score, and probably should have one (Giles effort from the edge of the box). McFadzean and Hyam solid as always. Nobody else has stood out positively or negativity.

Negatives - no style to our play, really struggling to impose ourselves and looking like the weaker team by some way. Seems to be a gap in the midfield, a Kelly/Walsh sized hole!

Still, zero need to panic. We’ll only get better and I fully expect us to win, despite the 10 men MK can’t keep their tempo and pressing up the whole time. It’d be good to see Walker use his pace against their tired legs,especially as they push so high.

stupot07

I can't see where Hamer is the replacement for Walsh, I know the club have said it, but they're completely different players. I maintain that Hamer is the long term replacement for Kelly.
I completely agree, i challenged Paxman on it last week. We will miss Walsh, hopefully Sheaf is a better like for like replacement.

fernandopartridge

Very poor half from us. Sending off will impact the game, but even before that we looked lacklustre with no pattern to our play.

Positive - Giles has got forward down the left and O’Hare has looked lively. We’ve had two good chances to score, and probably should have one (Giles effort from the edge of the box). McFadzean and Hyam solid as always. Nobody else has stood out positively or negativity.

Negatives - no style to our play, really struggling to impose ourselves and looking like the weaker team by some way. Seems to be a gap in the midfield, a Kelly/Walsh sized hole!

Still, zero need to panic. We’ll only get better and I fully expect us to win, despite the 10 men MK can’t keep their tempo and pressing up the whole time. It’d be good to see Walker use his pace against their tired legs,especially as they push so high.
As I keep saying Kelly is essential to this system and Robins not playing him is stupid

Frostie

Even when we had 11 we are missing that holding midfield position. We dont have anything in the middle to control the play to the forwards

Not sure if tis because Shipley is deep

Exactly why Sheaf was signed, just a shame he's not available & Kelly isn't up to speed yet.

Ring Of Steel

fuck me what a load of negative manic depressives we have on here... good performance it’s quiet, not good it blows up completely and everyone properly fills their boots :LOL:

Evo1883

I completely agree, i challenged Paxman on it last week. We will miss Walsh, hopefully Sheaf is a better like for like replacement.

I dont see it myself, I see hamer playing deeper because he's not playing next to a proper holding midfielder.. When Kelly or sheaf come in.. He will be able to dictate play going forward a bit more

cooperskyblue

I'm not concerned, yes we haven't been anywhere near out best but that's encouraging because we have several gears we can go up.
Shame about the red card. Thought it was harsh. Yet we have looked more like scoring since the pen.

Users who are viewing this thread