Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (3 Viewers)

skyblueelephant76

Completely agree, Walsh had a great ability to break the lines carrying the ball.

I like the look of Hamer too, just don't think he fills the walsh shaped hole.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I don't think you can rate Hamer until you've got a proper DM playing next to him

Evo1883

To be fair, hamer said his game is working hard and not to expect any goals, implying he is more defensive, whereas, Sheaf has come in and said hes been asked to dicate play.

I dont get that because sheaf drops infront the centre halfs normally in a flat back 4, he is a proper defensive midfielder... It feels like it should be the other way round 😂 have to see

robbiekeane

Half time thoughts.

Marosi and our defense are going to concede lots of soft goals in the championship.

We miss Walsh

Ref is dire
I think it’s just kinks to be ironed out and a bit rusty. Like Marosi just mishit a couple of passes but that will come with sharpness

Evo1883

3 shots dragged wide so far almost identically, should atleast test the keeper...

stupot07

I dont get that because sheaf drops infront the centre halfs normally in a flat back 4, he is a proper defensive midfielder... It feels like it should be the other way round have to see
I think Hamer played rightback most of last season. I hope he is the player we need him to be.

Evo1883

I think Hamer played rightback most of last season.

He did yes, he's also quoted as being a defensive midfielder... You may be right.onkynreally know when him and Kelly or sheaf play alongside him

jordan210

Foul throw missed in front of ref and linesman who flagged for the throw in after the ball was back in play

Users who are viewing this thread