Match Thread MK Dons (Away) (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Will this be avaiable on iFollow, or is jut just league games?

Gibbo

I reckon the team will be
3-4-3

Marosi
Burroughs
Pask
Hyam
Drysdale
Mason
Eccles
Hamer
Jodi
Baka
Bapaga

Bench
(Wilson, Giles, McFadzean, Shipley, Allen, Walker, Godden)

Id say a 2-0 win
Goals from Jodi and Godden
Just want to point out, did any one notice the raw pace of Eccles in stopping a Southampton attack at one point in the second half the other day. A serious burst of speed to cover the Sothampton break and he didn't give away a penalty at the end. That and the inch perfect pass to Baka against Posh show he may be getting near to what we need as a CDM. If MK are not going to be full strength (a peculiar decision imho) then Eccles and Hamer in central midfield as above. We may not have to buy in CDM cover after all.

D

Deleted member 4439

oh dear (but another opportunity to reuse the puns)

Mucca Mad Boys

For me, my team would be slightly experimental and I’d go with something like:

Wilson
Burroughs/Rowe
Pask
McFadz
Hyam
Mason
Kelly
Hamer
O’Hare
Jones/Shipley
Baka/Gooden

I don’t think we should take the piss out of MK Dons. But equally, I would like us to select a couple of players who could do with an opportunity before the league campaign kicks off.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Wilson
Burroughs/Rowe
Pask
McFadz
Hyam
Mason
Kelly
Hamer
O’Hare
Jones/Shipley
Baka/Gooden

I don’t think we should take the piss out of MK Dons. But equally, I would like us to select a couple of players who could do with an opportunity before the league campaign kicks off.
I reckon posibly baka to
Give him some confidence

Bugsy

Sky Blue Harry H

If we sign him in time and Kelly isn't 100% (not saying he is/isn't) then give Sheaf some minutes, or Eccles?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If Hamer hasn't gone through the back of someone within the first two minutes I reckon Nick will have an aneurysm.

shmmeee

1 more sleep until real competitive football!!!

Who else is excited?

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

Looks like Betfair have made a mistake with their goalscorer odds as Godden is currently 11/1 first goal and Jordan Young is 6/1

Yeah you can get him any time at 5/1 which is a great price considering he’s the most likely forward to start tomorrow and takes penalties. 365 have him under 2/1, they likely won’t honour the price though

Frostie

Looks like Betfair have made a mistake with their goalscorer odds as Godden is currently 11/1 first goal and Jordan Young is 6/1
Yeah you can get him any time at 5/1 which is a great price considering he’s the most likely forward to start tomorrow and takes penalties. 365 have him under 2/1, they likely won’t honour the price though

Cheers for the heads up fellas, I had £10 spare in my Betfair account (y)

All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if Baka started & we looked to give more minutes to Walker too.

Danceswithhorses

Wilson
Burroughs/Rowe
Pask
McFadz
Hyam
Mason
Kelly
Hamer
O’Hare
Jones/Shipley
Baka/Gooden

Yes he is indeed a good 'un ;)

Sky Blue Harry H

Question. With the match pass on ifollow, will it let you rewatch the game afterwards?

Sky Blue Harry H

Just went on the MK Dons forum - not even a proper match thread yet.

However I did come across this suggested song from the forum

To the tune of Lord of the Dance

Sing now, wherever you may be

We are the boys of the MKD
We’ll follow you, wherever you may be
And will sing for you over land and sea

One of the few times I've found BCD a positive, if it avoids hearing that.

Sky Blue Harry H

How can we we watch this game?

Apologies if this has already been raised!

Buy an ifollow match pass (£10) from MK Dons site. You'll have to register with them, but it only takes a minute or two, so easy.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Thank you! Why can’t we get the pass off of our website? I’m just curious!

Will it be something to do with the allocation of any revenue re: ifollow/home team etc? Not sure - just a wild guess!

Edit: you can get it via our website (next time, I will!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread