Match Thread MK Dons (A) 25th July (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

I think we could do with a higher class of opposition for pre season friendlies in future.
It's one thing to build confidence, and the result means nothing, and we are just bedding the new lads in etc etc, but are we really preparing ourselves for Leicester away ?

Hopefully Exeter will give us a competitive game.
I mean we drew to Shrewsbury last game...

donald_trumps

For those laughing at the MKHR commentators, please remember that they are primarily broadcasting to people in hospital. These folks are probably volunteers who are fans like most of us. And they won't take it too seriously as that's what their audience needs.
To be fair they are awesome! Would listen to commentate on all cov games! Making me laugh and very chilled!

mmttww

We really need 2 decent striker options to come in. Godden is guaranteed to get injured at some point and Simms gets injured and we have no goals.
I'd settle for one really good permanently with a wild card on loan - someone with proper pace. Agree Simms, Godden plus one is risky esp. if we want to play two up top regularly.

Happy_Martian

Saka with the 5th.

Happy_Martian

FT: MK Dons 1 - 5 Coventry City

mmttww

Pokemon Taking GIF

Matt smith

The disrespect is embarrassing
I’m not being overly disrespectful

I’m saying he’s a good squad player, just because I think we need more to partner Simms doesn’t mean he won’t play his role and have a positive impact this season

Users who are viewing this thread