Minority of Our Fans Today (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

We have to remember what City this football club is located in...

Coventry is hardly the nicest city... With the young lads being brought up well...

Grendel

Embarrassing as fook. Hope Sisu pay the 2000 quid bill we will probably be getting :0)

Lets hope ACL don't make the toilets - they'll up the bill to £16,000.

Grendel

Ashdown1

This isn't just a football problem this is typical of today's society. I imagine they come from shitty broken homes, no father figure or at least one they could respect, no respect for property, drugs, alcohol...........generally cowards though hunting in packs like feral dogs.

skybluelee

Surely the little twats can be found and forced to pay for the damage. Proper supporters must have seen this happening?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Never thought I'd need a Snorkel and a Mask to go to the toilet at a Cov game, usually only Jumpin Jaks where this used to happen!

I was at the game and was so confused by the behaviour of 10% of the Coventry supporters, why was there so much abuse being hurled at the spurs fans and players. You never used to really care that much when we used to play you even on that day in 1996 or 7 when you scraped it. Really stupid muppets who need reporting by your own supporters. You used to be a club we used to like even with 87 and everything, but the songs and the abuse we are glad we won't ever play you again.

dongonzalos

Controversial one here and not sure if it is crap or not.

However if we are to receive the bill for the toilets then I think that that is a good thing.

In these hard times when money is short when twats attempt to do something like this.

Then the rest of us will give them loads, as we will be aware that their actions will actually hurt our club

dongonzalos

Until the majority influence the majority it's your problem.

Not sure if it is even the 10% I have never seen this at a cov game in recent times.

A couple of dicks have sneaked out of the woodwork on the big day out.

BSB is right you are getting sucked into it if you start judging a whole club and 15000 supporters by the actions of six pricks

theferret

Not sure if it is even the 10% I have never seen this at a cov game in recent times.

A couple of dicks have sneaked out of the woodwork on the big day out.

BSB is right you are getting sucked into it if you start judging a whole club and 15000 supporters by the actions of six pricks

15000 supporters? Since when have we only had 15,000 supporters?

Changeyourface

Then the club should have only sold tickets to season ticket holders and not opened up the internet to any Tom Dick or Harry to buy them.

Christ I hope you're joking. How about every supporter in the country is given an ID card? Or supporters can only travel to away games on official coaches, or how about no away fans at all? Then these hooligans, who go to the games and support the club but aren't "real fans", will have no one to scrap with.

Savonumber1

We came out at half time with a few other fans, got on the bus and got started on by our own fans!!!! Couldnt believe it.. mindless, thick townie it was. Dont think I will travel away again. Some of our fans are mindless thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread