Match Thread Millwall (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

On the Max debate. I thought he was ok. Not great not shit. But there is no grey with him. All has to be black and white. Brilliant or shit. Live or hate.

Thought Max was excellent last 20 mins. Held it up and really helped win so many free kicks.

Set up 2 goals too. Which wernt taken.

Brilliant last 20. But tbf he did sweet fa before the last 20 mins.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

If we can beat Sheffield Wednesday, it should open up a nice gap. Rest players for Norwich - play Baka and Bapaga up front - and keep Max safe for Wednesday game (hope Godden's isn't too bad, but he looked pissed off). Striker in the loan market please!
Wednesday and Forest at home, back-to-back isn't it? We really could do with winning those two

Evo1883

Rotherham and Wycombe rock bottom. We’re doing very well. Add three or four players and we’ll be a decent mid table side.
Think we add 3 or 4 quality players we push teams like Stoke and Middlesborough for outsiders for the playoffs

shmmeee

Or just simply, take our chances. We've had enough today to win 2 or 3 games

I think if we had a fit Godden and/or Walker we’d still need either a strike partner or an alternative to O’Hare to really make the most of them. Just missing a bit of quality.

Same at the back, just a little bit more quality and we’re a lot more comfortable in games.

clint van damme

That is a very positive position. I know I’ve been a moaner for a lot of this but I think we’re not to far from being a comfortable mid table side. Another stupid pen given away today could have cost us. I get this season is about staying up bit if we do then we really need to cut those errors out and push on up. As tough as this league is and as high as the budgets are there are a lot of dysfunctional clubs that we can outperform given a bit of consistency.

I think it's going to go to the wire and injuries, fixture congestion, January business etc are all going to play their part.
A lot of twists and turns to come but we've given ourselves a chance.

NorthernWisdom

On the Max debate. I thought he was ok. Not great not shit. But there is no grey with him. All has to be black and white. Brilliant or shit. Live or hate.
I actually thought he was poor today, one of his worse games this season. Looked lethargic, not great touch, positioning, or anticipation, and not much threat in the air.

As somebody said, looked a bit like he might be carrying an injury himself, as one thing you can usually guarantee is effort, and it didn't seem there much today.

Did well to win the ball at the death for Hamer's(?) chance, mind.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think if we had a fit Godden and/or Walker we’d still need either a strike partner or an alternative to O’Hare to really make the most of them. Just missing a bit of quality.

Same at the back, just a little bit more quality and we’re a lot more comfortable in games.

Hoping we've got at least one striker ready to sign soon

Kieranp96

Yea 26 points by halfway is as much as anybody could have hoped for really.. Been a solid first half of the season trying to get upto speed with players out and with a huge amount of time off before the start... Well played Robins and the lads PUSB
Problem is, should of been alot more some of the games we've lost and drew were worthy of a point or even 3 but that's football.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think it's going to go to the wire and injuries, fixture congestion, January business etc are all going to play their part.
A lot of twists and turns to come but we've given ourselves a chance.

Reckon we can get 9 points from this block, February looks rough though.

Saddlebrains

Is anyone else actually glad that we've now got 2 weeks until the next league game?

Get Marosi back at least in that time, maybe even walker.

Deffo need a striker now

Evo1883

Is anyone else actually glad that we've now got 2 weeks until the next league game?

Get Marosi back at least in that time, maybe even walker.

Deffo need a striker now
Yea time to loan a couple In and get them training with the lads

Terry Gibson's perm

If Millwall keep playing like that they will have to get used to being schooled by league one teams as they will be playing them every week.

procdoc

That is a very positive position. I know I’ve been a moaner for a lot of this but I think we’re not to far from being a comfortable mid table side. Another stupid pen given away today could have cost us. I get this season is about staying up bit if we do then we really need to cut those errors out and push on up. As tough as this league is and as high as the budgets are there are a lot of dysfunctional clubs that we can outperform given a bit of consistency.
I think we are a bit naive at times and I’m hoping the players guilty of making mistakes will learn from them and grow. I was alarmed at seeing Shipley’s name on the team sheet but glad he proved me wrong

Users who are viewing this thread