Match Thread Millwall (4 Viewers)

Jamesimus

I think Shipley playing like a second striker positionally at times helps create more space for O'Hare, which has helped a lot.

Grendel

His movements been really good. Held the ball up well. Getting in good positions and if O'Hare had played a better ball could be on the scoresheet. Also in the right place for first goal which put pressure on their defender to make the mistake. Only thing I remember him doing wrong was missing the header from the corner (which he probably should score). Your bias forms your opinion.

Most people say he’s been poor? If you think he’s the answer then good got you - Millwall have been static and a striker with movement and awareness would have a field day

O hare again has had a great game

BackRoomRummermill

Wow, what a first half performance. Moved the ball quickly and sharply. Should have been ahead by more. Sheaf is having a stormer. Hamer and Dabo have to be 2 of the best players in this division.

We have all said this quite rightly , for me Dabo is beyond reproach, an utter professional, the best guy in sky blue since gary Mac

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Who needs strikers!

Brilliant to get a 2 goal lead. Totally shit Godden likely to be out again for a while. Have to look in the Jan window now.

robbiekeane

Not followed thread since first couple minutes.

Dabo and Hamer are on a different wavelengths to the rest of the team, some of their link up play is a joy to watch.

Sheaf has had a good game so far.

Fair play to Shipley at least he’s doing what he’s told - last week everyone on the pitch would have tried to square that or walk it in. Clearly robins message landed about stopping trying to score the perfect goal. Probably why he continues to be in and around the team

Great ball by O Hare he’s playing well just needs to be a bit more decisive a bit earlier

Generally you can see what confidence does, after 2 goals we were passing it round beautifully

SkyblueTexan

We need to wear our 3rd kit (white kit) every game.

1234CCFC

Expect our right side to be closed down on... Dabo bossing it so Millwall will look to change that. May leave space in the middle
Anymore space in the middle and you could fit
haha
"Spot on, they are getting away with murder without us being there to throw some fucks into them. The cunts don't have an ounce personal pride, i fucking hate modern day footballers, pampered, overpaid cunts." this is gold.. our meltdowns don't reach this level!

Colin Steins Smile

Max ? Possibly haven’t noticed mate but with a good striker up top it’s 4-5 up walker’s movement would destroy these
Yep - compare his lateral movement now from last season.... something is not right on one side. I bet he’s playing with a pain killing injection.

mark82

Most people say he’s been poor? If you think he’s the answer then good got you - Millwall have been static and a striker with movement and awareness would have a field day

Not saying he's the answer, but he's not playing badly.

Frostie

robins has took the shackles off today and let the full backs play higher the movement and positions Shipley and O’Hare are taking up are winning this for us

You were slaughtering us just before the first goal?

Furious that we didn't start with 2 up top...
"can’t stand the pattern of our games"
"League One side"
"Never going to score"

How's Millwall's 2 up top working for them btw?

Grendel

I think Shipley playing like a second striker positionally at times helps create more space for O'Hare, which has helped a lot.

Shipley has done well some of the comments are pathetic

Brighton Sky Blue

Excellent pass to find Shipley but still a few misplaced final balls. Doing our best work with the triangles, their players too slow to react to it

mark82

Agree about O'Hare. Been fantastic. Only slight criticism is that his touch has been off on a couple of occasions. His movement and change of direction gives opponents trouble even when he's not playing well.

Grendel

Not saying he's the answer, but he's not playing badly.

looking at the replay for the ball that cannoned off the bar he headed that randomly across goal and should have done better

well I think Godden and walker are out for January so let’s see if he is the answer as he will get his chance for the next 4 to 6 weeks

clint van damme

Feel for Godden, either rushed back or a re occurrence but fuck me he's having a rough season injury wise

rushed back in my opinion.
We need to get another striker in in January now even more than we did before.
Parrot on the bench for them is being recalled by Spurs who want him to go out on loan to another Championship club. Be interesting to see how he performs if he comes on, not done much at Millwall.

Edit - Parrot coming on

Jamesimus

Shipley has done well some of the comments are pathetic

He doesn't always influence the game 'on the ball', but he has been a nuisance and him making runs sometimes beyond the striker is what is helping to give O'Hare space I think.

cc84cov

looking at the replay for the ball that cannoned off the bar he headed that randomly across goal and should have done better

well I think Godden and walker are out for January so let’s see if he is the answer as he will get his chance for the next 4 to 6 weeks
A striker will come in possibly before sheff Wednesday

I hope

Users who are viewing this thread