Match Thread Millwall (1 Viewer)

covhead1

Great from City
We can score another 2 in 2nd half and keep a clean sheet!

Grendel

Was the pass from O'Hare, but let's blame Biamou.

Lol you think he’s playing well - customary 7 in the ratings to come I’m sure - more than o hare and Shipley

Covkid1968#

Expect our right side to be closed down on... Dabo bossing it so Millwall will look to change that. May leave space in the middle

hill83

We look better with Biamou in there than Godden.

uVJuH0Y.gif

steve101

Wow, what a first half performance. Moved the ball quickly and sharply. Should have been ahead by more. Sheaf is having a stormer. Hamer and Dabo have to be 2 of the best players in this division.

Fergusons_Beard

Have to say-tactics working a treat. Wing backs pushing a lot further forward than previous games and picking up the ball in much more threatening positions.
Callum proving to be a right pain in the arse-hope his first half performance gets him a goal.
Have to also say that Maxi gives us a bit more physicality up front to Godden but Gods would’ve put that chance away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paxman II

We should have won at Preston and the players know it. It's not as if they knew they were well beaten. Their heads are still in the game and willing to play with our style of football. Just make that extra effort to create a bit more in and around the box and we will score for sure. keep the energy level up, turn and run at them.
Should come out winners.

Seems to be the case so far. :)
Now we have to keep it tight and try and add another goal to finish the game off.

mark82

Lol you think he’s playing well - customary 7 in the ratings to come I’m sure - more than o hare and Shipley

Well he's not been less than a 7. O'Hare and Shipley both played well. We are playing well, what's the issue with that?

What exactly has Biamou done wrong this game?

cc84cov

robins has took the shackles off today and let the full backs play higher the movement and positions Shipley and O’Hare are taking up are winning this for us

Londonccfcfan

Wouldn't change it to 2 up top.

We are picking it up between defenders and midfielders.

We will lose control if we go long. Like we did vs Preston.

ccfc92

Ironically, when Biamou came on, I thought we need to get to HT 0-0, to shuffle the team.

To be in this position after losing Godden, we need to take advantage of that but of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread