D

Deleted member 2477

Sold out

Evo1883

Upper and lower ? 2900 tickets ? Surely not

I know the whole stand can hold about 3900

D

Deleted member 2477

Guttd had to wait to book two tickets as my dad doesnt have 500 + points. All ready booked coach tickets and ccfc site saying sold out 😡

Evo1883

Guttd had to wait to book two tickets as my dad doesnt have 500 + points. All ready booked coach tickets and ccfc site saying sold out 😡
I think it's a mess up as I just can't see 2900 tickets going before Regular ST holders are released .. Will see tomorrow I guess

D

Deleted member 2477

There seems to be a fck up with the online points as its letting people with less than 500 pts buy tickets 😡

Londonccfcfan

I bought mine this afternoon...only after I couldn't buy any this morning as it said none available.

Think they are just putting them online block by block. Just wait till morning when another block will be released.

tskezz

Its not sold out, I just had a look and I'm able to buy now. Its just another case of out 'World Leading' ticketing service being its seamless self.

CV22SBA

Its not sold out, I just had a look and I'm able to buy now. Its just another case of out 'World Leading' ticketing service being its seamless self.
Yeah it looks like block by block which is madness as they actually say unreserved seating on them. Irrelevant which block they sell.
I reckon this will be our biggest following to Millwall though, don't recall us ever taking more than about 1800 in the past. The lower tier holds 1500 and we've already sold 1 block in the upper tier. I have a feeling though they might not have sold the ends blocks in the lower tier though.

D

Deleted member 2477

Got mine at 10 no problems but last night it kept showing sold out. They are selling them block by block and every time a block is full the site says tickets sold out.

tskezz

Have we sold out yet ?
with the cluster fck of the cbs I would expect fans to be travelling to see us in numbers for this one
If it weren't for the trains I think we would have by now. Today will defo push a few more tho

lordy_87

Let's sell this out, any idea how many sold so far? Lower tiers gone already hasn't it.

Shame about the train strikes landing on this day.

CV22SBA

Let's sell this out, any idea how many sold so far? Lower tiers gone already hasn't it.

Shame about the train strikes landing on this day.
I’m guessing around 1200 sold and general sale tomorrow.
Looking on Trainline LWM trains are open for bookings again on Saturday just not Avanti.

Evo1883

I’m guessing around 1200 sold and general sale tomorrow.
Looking on Trainline LWM trains are open for bookings again on Saturday just not Avanti.
I'm going to guess we've sold several hundred more than that already

skybluepm2

Got our 3 tonight. Would be amazing if we had 3k there supporting the boys after the bollocks we’ve had to deal with. Nothing to fear going to the Den, we’ve outplayed them on the last 2 occasions 😀

ccfc922

Hopefully the club can offer more coaches for fans from Cov due to the trains.

Still 1500 before general sale is quality 👏

Users who are viewing this thread