Millwall Tickets (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Shouldn’t they be on sale today? Less than 2 weeks to the game. Is it me or are away tickets going on sale too late.

SlowerThanPlatt

Really tough game this, need to get 3 points on the board against Rotherham.

Their home record was only bettered by the two sides who went up automatically, comfortably beat Stoke on Saturday

CV22SBA

Really tough game this, need to get 3 points on the board against Rotherham.

Their home record was only bettered by the two sides who went up automatically, comfortably beat Stoke on Saturday
Yeah, beat Rotherham and a point at Millwall will be a good solid start. The last few seasons we’ve always done well at The Den. Should really have won last season.

covboy1987

Yeah, beat Rotherham and a point at Millwall will be a good solid start. The last few seasons we’ve always done well at The Den. Should really have won last season.
Should be plenty of tickets spare - Planned train strike Saturday 13th August

Evo1883

Apart from the disallowed goal for them which really was onside ..unless that was another season 😂

pusbccfc

Get them on general sale early or this won't sell well at all.

pusbccfc

Amazing stuff being in bottom tier. We should be selling well for this.

General sale still too late though.

CV22SBA

Got ours - My fave away day of the season. Love the London Bridge vibe and Borough Market. Good fun last season with loads of Cov about.

CV22SBA

Got mine, be a really tough game although they lost to Cambridge last night with a relatively strong team.
They made 9 changes from the match on Saturday and also played a different formation than normal so I wouldn't read anything into that result last night.

CV22SBA

Hmm not sure about that looks like half the team that played on Saturday, could be wrong though
7 changes after looking more closely.

vs Stoke vs Cambridge
Bialkowski - Long
Cresswell -McNamara
Cooper -Hutchinson
Wallace - Wallace
Leonard - Leonard
Mitchell - Cresswell
Shackleton - Evans
Malone - Saville
Honeyman - Honeyman
Bradshaw - Bradshaw
Afobe - Bennett

D

Deleted member 2477

Want two tickets but my dad cant get one until friday due to points so will have to wait to get two together although it seems away people just sit/stand any where

theferret

Tickets have been showing as sold out since last night. Obviously they're not, but any ideas why they have been taken off sale?

Evo1883

Says it , maybe they are opening block by block and they've got to open another .. who knows Screenshot_20220804-212209_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread