Millwall ratings (1 Viewer)

Otis

Thought Palmer was very good and so too BNC.

Nods too to McFazdean, McNally, Eccles, Doyle, Hamer and Gyokeres. All played well.

Not really a poor performance out there tonight. Thought Allen was the weakest, but I wouldn't say he had a poor game. Just that one chance where he dithered really and he got out-muscled a couple of times.

Don't think anyone deserves less than a 6, but mostly it was 7's all round.

fernandopartridge

Wilson 7
Cuffy 7
McNally 8
Fadz 8
Doyle 8 (nice ball at pace into Vik for the goal which helped him get the leverage to roll his man)
Bidwell 6
Eccles 6 (good in parts but anonymous last 15)
Hamer 8 (really looking good at the moment)
Palmer 8 (involved in plenty of good stuff)
Allen 5 (real lack of quality exposed tonight)
Gyokeres 8 (brilliant goal, never stops, never drops his head lol "not a premier League player")

Subs
Kelly 6 (strange sub and think he volleyed the ball into the air all but once)

Brighton Sky Blue

Wilson 6 But please learn how to kick
BNC 7 But please learn how to take a legal throw in
McNally 7
McF 7
Doyle 7
Bidwell 6
Eccles 6
Hamer 8 Not sure why he was taken off when we were hanging on and he wasn't on a booking
Allen 6
Palmer 8 MOTM
Gyo 7 Fantastic strike for the winner but will be ruing some of the earlier missed chances

Subs
All of them N/A

Made life difficult for ourselves in the final stages having played very well throughout.

PVA

Wilson 7
Cuffy 8
Mcnally 7
Fadz 8
Doyle 7
Bidwell 6
Eccles 6
Hamer 7
Allen 5
Palmer 8
Gyokeres 8

Maguire 10

hill83

Thought everyone was decent really. Millwall are a good side. And everyone decided to sit back after we scored. Whether that’s tactics or fitness or lack of confidence I don’t know.

Hertsccfc

Wilson 6
Norton-Cuffy 7
McNally 7
McFadzean 7
Doyle 7
Bidwell 6
Hamer 8
Eccles 6
Allen 5
Palmer 8
Gyokeres 8

Chip Batch

Wilson 7
Cuffy 7
McNally 8
Fadz 8
Doyle 8 (nice ball at pace into Vik for the goal which helped him get the leverage to roll his man)
Bidwell 6
Eccles 6 (good in parts but anonymous last 15)
Hamer 8 (really looking good at the moment)
Palmer 8 (involved in plenty of good stuff)
Allen 5 (real lack of quality exposed tonight)
Gyokeres 8 (brilliant goal, never stops, never drops his head lol "not a premier League player")

Subs
Kelly 6 (strange sub and think he volleyed the ball into the air all but once)
Pretty much agree with all this. Would argue Palmer and Gyok maybe 9. Jamie Allen 4. We really need to move on quickly from him being a first team starter. The effort is there but his positioning and quality is nowhere near good enough on the ball in this league. Particularly in an attacking position. I can’t believe how he makes 90 minutes each week.

stupot07

Great team performance.

Wilson 8
Duffy 7.5 - best game for us
McNally 7
Fadz 8
Doyle 7
Bidwell 7
Eccles 8
Hamer 8
Allen 6.5
Palmer 9 - best game for us by a mile, was playing much closer to Gyokeres which really helped.
Gyokeres 8 - he's a beast. Would be a 9 but missed 2 'must score' chances in the first half.

Subs
Kelly n/a
Burroughs n/a

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Great team performance great win even the ref was decent

Ref was very good. Didn't fall for the Millwall moans.

Unsurprisingly, the Millwall fans don't agree.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just happy with the result. Couldn't care less if everyone was a 3.

I think Millwall were pretty poor given their form, maybe they even feared us too much.

Grendel

Loses a point and a half for his misses, vik was outstanding tonight 8.5

he creates so many chances for himself - if he finished more he’d be at a ridiculous high level. I’m surprised a lower end premier team didn’t grab him - he’s the best player outside the premier league for us by a mile

clint van damme

Eccles only really did the job he was supposed to for 10 to 15 minutes of the 2nd half but it was during that spell that we scored.
He needs to have more confidence in himself.

Evo1883

he creates so many chances for himself - if he finished more he’d be at a ridiculous high level. I’m surprised a lower end premier team didn’t grab him - he’s the best player outside the premier league for us by a mile
He won't be here next season

Evo1883

As a neutral fan of a team in this league , how can you watch Vik at this level and not think .. wow .

There's no better all round forward in this league , he's good enough for the top 5 leagues in the world

Users who are viewing this thread