Milan (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

1) I thought he had Mavididi in his pocket to be honest. He knew he couldn’t beat MVE for pace and it really limited him.

2) The MVE/Sakamoto partnership has to be one of the strongest in the league. Offensively it is obvious, but defensively they cover each other so well and are constantly encouraging and high fiving - great to see.

3) It was testament to both how he’s bought into the fans and we’ve bought into him, that at least a third of us stayed around for him to finish his (long) interview, as we all knew he’d do his first pump combo thing - and he didn’t disappoint.

Seems a fantastic signing and I hope he’s around next year too.

alexccfc99

My clear favorite from our current crop

He will go for Vik levels of money should we fail to be promoted this season or next -

Joy Division

My clear favorite from our current crop

He will go for Vik levels of money should we fail to be promoted this season or next -

I'm not so sure the fee will be close to Vik but I'm certain he'll be playing Premier League football next season

alexccfc99

I love him, and get the sentiment... but Goalscorers go for a premium... He'll be more like Hamer levels of Money, not Vik
Longer contract than Vik though so surely that gives us more of a bargaining chip

His pace is such a commodity as well, obviously he’s not as good but he reminds me of Kyle Walker - he can afford to give someone a yard or two head start and he’s so good to have on the counter

Users who are viewing this thread