Milan (1 Viewer)

Darth Robins

We've got some great, infectious, positive personalities in the team. It's clearly been one of their scouting criteria, and it's really starting to show up now. If we didn't have such a weird preseason after the Play-Off Final, I think this squad would have been pushing the automatic places. Then again it's only January, maybe there's still time!

Yank

Enjoy him while he is here for sure; top, top talent.

Ccfcisparks

I saw a Heerenveen fan on twitter saying we got the deal of the century at £3.5m. He said if they weren’t in financial trouble he would have cost at least double. What a steal we got, he has everything.

AJB1983

Brilliant.

When their players went over on the celebration what was that about?

Bad bad losers…. Take it with a bit of grace at least the wankers.

Skyblueweeman

Do you know what I love about him? Not only is he a great player with lots of potential, but he really seems to have bought into the project straight away.

The way he goes to the fans seemingly after every game and gees them up with his gestures is brilliant.

And there's a bit of 'shithousery' about him. I can't recall the last player we could say had that about them. Doyle?

fatso

When their players went over on the celebration what was that
Probably congratulating us and saying the best team won, it should of been more, we are the best team they have faced, and see you next year in the Prem. 😘

Hertsccfc

Didn’t think it was his best game today but his enthusiasm and willingness to play to the crowd is brilliant.
I agree. I think he's our most talented player and most likely to play at the highest level. Today wasn't his best game and I think he was at fault for their goal. But his goal was so important.

SBT

What? He got man of the match on sky apparently.
It was his sloppiness that led to the penalty decision and he struggled with Mavididi. It wasn’t until we introduced Dasilva and Simms on the left that he started to get into the game.

chiefdave

I really feel bad for him. You just know that penalty miss has fucked with him mentally, and now he has to play for that twat too.
That's appalling man management, the owner needs to be having words. You can't be calling players out like that in public. It's one thing to give a vague 'needs to do better' type statement but this is way over the line.

Hertsccfc

That's appalling man management, the owner needs to be having words. You can't be calling players out like that in public. It's one thing to give a vague 'needs to do better' type statement but this is way over the line.
It's disgusting. Totally counter productive and deeply unpleasant.

Sky Blue Pete

Looked like celebration
Then crying
Then loser
Nothing they weren’t doing so fuckem
Awful yellow and looked like the ref was saying it could have been more
It’s called passion and it’s great
Notice the whole crowd stayed to applaud the fans was a great moment

mmttww

Looked like celebration
Then crying
Then loser
Nothing they weren’t doing so fuckem
Awful yellow and looked like the ref was saying it could have been more
It’s called passion and it’s great
Notice the whole crowd stayed to applaud the fans was a great moment
Had a few beers, Pete? This is a tough read.

The crowd applauding the fans was a highlight!

Users who are viewing this thread