Milan (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Another character that Robins has signed. Not just good players but those who are desperate to play football and engage with fans.

Took a while but the return of O'Hare has brought them out of their shadows.

Martin180

Cracking signing. Another nail in the coffin for the ITK slagging off new signings and team spirit early in the season. Milans as important as ohare in that sense
He's a talisman, come from a good league but now playing in front of full houses . Manager gives him total freedom and loves playing for us , can't take away the Tatsu partnership.
Will absolutely play at a higher level at some point in his career

wingy

Don't know the context of Sheaf putting an arm round him and saying something deep and meaningful to him in one of the reels?

SkyblueTexan

Brilliant.

When their players went over on the celebration what was that about?

Bad bad losers…. Take it with a bit of grace at least the wankers.
Their coach is the sorest loser. Blames everyone but his team. Hate Leicester now with a passion

Brylowes

He was fantastic today, funnily enough I think he was better first half when facing Leicester at full strength, possibly had less to do second half, good finish for his goal as well.
This is a proper team✊

Legia Sky Blue

Cracking signing. Another nail in the coffin for the ITKs slagging off the new signings and team spirit early in the season. Milans as important as ohare in that sense

Yes, I'm sure I rememberan ITK (can't remember who) posting that MVE was a bit of an arse and not popular with the rest of the squad. Alongside O'Hare he is the absolute heartbeat of the team, and I love how his combination with Sakamoto is developing. Defences we play against on that side really have their hands full against those two.

Marty

I thought he was great from the start, just playing within himself a bit, needed to do more but you could see the talent he has. Today, I thought he had their player in his pocket all game, him and Tats on that side are deadly and have built up a really good understanding, I rate Bidwell but if we can find another MVE for the left, bulk out the squad a bit, we'll be a run away winners if we don't go up this year.

Brighton Sky Blue

Took his goal very well I thought, needed composure to just guide it towards the corner. Nothing wrong with a bit of arrogance if you can back it up, and he can.

Brighton Sky Blue

I recall saying it would be hard to fit him in at full back which traditionally is a more defence minded role than wing back. He’s actually playing much more aggressively there thanks in part to that partnership with Saka.

Danceswithhorses

I recall saying it would be hard to fit him in at full back which traditionally is a more defence minded role than wing back. He’s actually playing much more aggressively there thanks in part to that partnership with Saka.
Saka and VE seem to be really interchangeable, with Saka more than willing to sprint back and cover the rb position when VE goes forward.
They both have insane energy levels.
Strongest right side i can remember in ages.

higgs

It’s Milan’s recovery, yesterday he was up against a flying machine but was able to get back if he lost possesion and with Sakamoto the same side what a partnership.
Unplayable at times the two of them would be a nightmare to play against

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread