Transfer Rumour Milan Van Ewjik (1 Viewer)

DrPoolittle

transfermarkt rarely offer valuations that match reality.

If Cov made a bid, the chances are we offered something like 2 million paid over 3-5 years. Plus some add-ons.

In the same way, Lisbon won’t be paying £17 million in one big, fat lump sum.

Terry_dactyl

transfermarkt rarely offer valuations that match reality.

If Cov made a bid, the chances are we offered something like 2 million paid over 3-5 years. Plus some add-ons.

In the same way, Lisbon won’t be paying £17 million in one big, fat lump sum.
That’s right…they’ll be paying £20 million!

Bertola

In Portugal currently. Caught the last 25 mins of the u21 game last night and saw him get booked and generally look off the pace.

Interestingly, there was a news story which from what I could understand suggested Sporting we're in for him too.

Followed up with a Story about Vik that I couldn't understand either

Bertola

There was this from a Portuguese newspaper the other day... I can't see us paying anywhere near €6m though so don't believe it.

Ironically, Sporting are also interested in him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-201917.png
    Screenshot_20230630-201917.png
    871.5 KB · Views: 78

Hobo

And his team mates were feckin worse.
Many a time he'd play a one two and get the ball back somewhere between his waist and shoulders, the look on his face said it all.
He was probably surprised by the fact they ever wanted to pass to him again. He offered nothing, he showed nothing.... He was absolutely aweful.

Yorkshire SB

There was this from a Portuguese newspaper the other day... I can't see us paying anywhere near €6m though so don't believe it.

Ironically, Sporting are also interested in him
Seems a lot but I suppose it depends how it’s packaged and how confident we are that we can increase the player value. If so it’s just an asset we’re investing in, e.g. Vik. Ultimately the better we get the more we’re going to have to spend on these types.

Ccfcisparks

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

Users who are viewing this thread