Transfer Rumour Milan Van Ewjik (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

That would be a statement of intent, seen him play a couple of times on the tele and he was quality
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Marty

He looks good on the youtube video, but, they all do.

AFCCOVENTRY

Nice to be linked with him but no way will we get him. A load of Premiership clubs and the likes of Ajax etc looking at him.

AFCCOVENTRY

People said the same about Hamer!

I get that but they value him at €5m. I can’t see us spending that on a RWB.

Fulham in the Jan window - Marco Silva is determined to sign a quality right-back this month, and it will be interesting to see if the London club can agree on a fee with Heerenveen. Apparently, the defender is valued at €5 million, and the transfer could rise to €7 million including bonuses.

Winny the Bish

"Bids from both Anderlecht and Coventry City were not interesting for SC Heerenveen. There is currently no negotiation going on."

"Club hopes that van Ewijk will play a good European Championship with the Dutch Juniors, which will further increase market value."

AFCCOVENTRY

Bids from both Anderlecht and Coventry City were not interesting for SC Heerenveen. There is currently no negotiation going on. Of course, Club hopes that Milan van Ewijk will play a good European Championship with the Dutch Juniors, which will further increase market value.

Winny the Bish

Good to see we're still looking at these kind of players, even if it has been rejected. Clearly the M.O is investing in talented youngsters.

He was linked with a move in January for a fee around £4m.

AFCCOVENTRY

Good to see we're still looking at these kind of players, even if it has been rejected. Clearly the M.O is investing in talented youngsters.

He was linked with a move in January for a fee around £4m.

Yes that’s the main takeaway. We need to find the next lot of gems and that is going to be in Europe. But with the new rulings on work permits, we should look for the next Zuniga in Peru,

SBAndy

I get that but they value him at €5m. I can’t see us spending that on a RWB.

Fulham in the Jan window - Marco Silva is determined to sign a quality right-back this month, and it will be interesting to see if the London club can agree on a fee with Heerenveen. Apparently, the defender is valued at €5 million, and the transfer could rise to €7 million including bonuses.

Leaving the pathway clear to bring in Ola Aina. Cheers Fulham.

RoboCCFC90

Looks a good signing potentially, Anderlecht and Sporting Lisbon (where have we heard that name before?) have been linked with the player as well.

This is definitely the quality of player we should be signing.

*I personally can't see us spending £5m on a player however.

Winny the Bish

I know some of us were worried that hiring Dean Austin meant we were going to become insular and start ignoring the European market. Very happy that isn't the case.

edgy

Van Ooh-Jik
Not sure this is right asking the missus. Though maybe I’m reading your vowel sounds wrong.

Just going on the dutch commentary from the youtube clips.

It's either von-ee-vek or vaan-ay-vek

AFCCOVENTRY

I know some of us were worried that hiring Dean Austin meant we were going to become insular and start ignoring the European market. Very happy that isn't the case.

I had that worry as well, but it’s clear the model is looking for these gems in Europe. The work permit changes is also a game changer.

CovLad94

Great player, has been linked to Prem sides in the past, would be a Massive upgrade on the options we had last season

shmmeee

Van Ooh-Jik

Just going on the dutch commentary from the youtube clips.

It's either von-ee-vek or vaan-ay-vek

its van, but to my ears it always sounds like von but I get told off if I say von. Similarly I’m told the W isn’t V though when I say V I get told I’m saying it correctly 🤣

Fucking Dutch vowels.

edgy

its van, but to my ears it always sounds like von but I get told off if I say von. Similarly I’m told the W isn’t V though when I say V I get told I’m saying it correctly 🤣

Fucking Dutch vowels.

All that weed gone to their heads.

KenilworthSkyBlue

I'm paraphrasing but I'm pretty sure Robins has mentioned previously that he was changing his stance on the European market because other than Hamer the strategy just wasn't working.

Clearly he has more faith in Dean Austin than he did in Badlan to get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread