Migrants crossing from Europe (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Fuck off you utter c**t.

Are you Mr Macrons latest boyfriend? Has he ditched the bodyguard? Boy you really are defensive of that racist piece of shit aren’t you

PVA

Are you Mr Macrons latest boyfriend? Has he ditched the bodyguard? Boy you really are defensive of that racist piece of shit aren’t you

What the fuck are you on about? Where have I defended Macron?

Your previous comment was disgusting. I've more compassion in my little toe than you have in your entire body you abhorrent c**t.

Grendel

Your previous comment was disgusting. I've more compassion in my little toe than you have in your entire body you abhorrent c**t.

my whole comment was referring to macron you clueless imbecile

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Blaming the migrants
Zero compassion
Something about economic migrants
Saying they should stay in France
Questioning speaking English as a genuine reason for making the journey
Telling people to put some migrants up

Absolute right wing bingo.
I'd go further. I'd rather no one came by boat. No one paid people traffickers. No one drowned.
If that makes me "right wing" so be it.
As a point, I never told anyone to take in migrants. I put the question but of course, those who cry out to let the migrants in via the channel never would offer. They're too busy with their own lives.

Grendel

I'd go further. I'd rather no one came by boat. No one paid people traffickers. No one drowned.
If that makes me "right wing" so be it.
As a point, I never told anyone to take in migrants. I put the question but of course, those who cry out to let the migrants in via the channel never would offer. They're too busy with their own lives.

Hes probably annoyed there will be less people here to wash his car

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Oh dear. And you're just an all round lovely person.

Grendel

Oh dear. And you're just an all round lovely person.

He admits he sees these people as beneath him and here to do rubbish Jon’s in rubbish conditions - he has no compassion for them at all

COV

you're annoyed only 27 died no doubt.

You sure see the true colours of people like Marty and Alan with their comments, and grendel knows you’ll bite hard when he baits you so sees it all as a jolly chance for a wind up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

In racist top trumps that’s got the highest score.
Nice analogy, but I take that as a no. Too busy ?
Me and my Polish neighbour are putting in a new fence and I haven't the time .

Grendel

You sure see the true colours of people like Marty and Alan with their comments, and grendel knows you’ll bite hard when he baits you so sees it all as a jolly chance for a wind up.

it’s the true colours of Mr macron I’m trying to highlight and oddly people like you still have your head up mr Eus arse

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No name calling from me. Check my posts. I see c**t this c**t that being banded about. It makes me laugh.

Warthog

It is sad but not surprising that another serious thread discussing a serious issue that impacts each and every one of us has descended into yet more vitriolic abuse from the likes of @PVA and @Ccfcisparks

COV

it’s the true colours of Mr macron I’m trying to highlight and oddly people like you still have your head up mr Eus arse

I haven’t said a thing about France or the EU, it’s you diverting onto that when in the meantime people have died and will continue dying in terrible circumstances. Very distasteful.

Grendel

People here mostly agree these crossings need to be dealt with for the sake of people in desperate circumstances. Let’s focus on that and the solutions.

There are no solutions as Mr Macron wants to puff his chest out as they drown and the cretins on here want to support the French action as randomly they see it as an anti brexit point scorer and the more deaths that happy the better the gloating

Grendel

I haven’t said a thing about France or the EU, it’s you diverting onto that when in the meantime people have died and will continue dying in terrible circumstances. Very distasteful.

You spent the whole of your previous incarnation slobbering over the EU - an EU that’s allowing these people to die - I’d imagine you feel somewhat dirty and ashamed tonight

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Bang on pal. I have noticed that you are like myself in that we get called every name under the sun but never revert to giving that abuse back. I don’t agree with calling someone a c**t because you disagree with them.

Sadly admin do nothing about it
When you start saying c**t I think all it says is you've lost the plot. You're angry .You've got nothing left.

Brighton Sky Blue

There are no solutions as Mr Macron wants to puff his chest out as they drown and the cretins on here want to support the French action as randomly they see it as an anti brexit point scorer and the more deaths that happy the better the gloating

So both sides need to sort their shit out. Nobody on here is happy with the deaths-though one person has no sympathy for the victims.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He admits he's Islamophobic, he's shown zero compassion.

And apparently its OK for him to make up false slurs, but not others. Gotcha.
Who ?

Warthog

When you start saying c**t I think all it says is you've lost the plot. You're angry .You've got nothing left.

I agree mate. You’re a good poster don’t let their abuse get to you as I know a few posters who no longer come on here due to the abuse they were getting off the same people.

I’ve had to create a new account due to the threats I was getting from @Ccfcisparks and @robbiekeane

Grendel

He admits he's Islamophobic, he's shown zero compassion.

And apparently its OK for him to make up false slurs, but not others. Gotcha.

Well I haven’t admitted anything

Unfortunately you are just a frothy mouthed idiot

You want us in the EU well here’s the EU. Fencing off and water cannoning refugees in the Belarus border and allowing them to starve and The Gendarm waving off people on beaches knowing they will die but they can score a few points for the president

This is what you voted for

Own it

Grendel

So both sides need to sort their shit out. Nobody on here is happy with the deaths-though one person has no sympathy for the victims.

Yes they do but I’m not actually sure unless the solution is a processing centre in France how it’s going to be solved and that isn’t happening and most on this thread don’t want that

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I agree mate. You’re a good poster don’t let their abuse get to you as I know a few posters who no longer come on here due to the abuse they were getting off the same people.

I’ve had to create a new account due to the threats I was getting from @Ccfcisparks and @robbiekeane
That's a shame . No need for the abuse that goes on. People wouldn't say such things to your face. A bunch of cowards really.
The way I see it , when it gets personal just leave for a couple of days and let them argue with someone else. They always find someone.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes they do but I’m not actually sure unless the solution is a processing centre in France how it’s going to be solved and that isn’t happening and most on this thread don’t want that

I think you’d be surprised and it would appear a practical solution. Macron’s wafer thin grip on power notwithstanding I think a jointly run processing centre would get support on both sides

Users who are viewing this thread