Match Thread Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Play off Semi final 2nd leg Match Thread - Wednesday 17th May (3 Viewers)

Blind-Faith

About an hour away on the coach with the Southam supporters club, we’re bringing a full coach for tonight! 💪🏻

Osabisa3256

That's the line up I'd go with too, although I think Hamer would largely be sat in the 3 rather than up by Allen. With a licence to break forward of course.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Me too Eccles looked knackered after 10 mins on Sunday and very slow don’t think he should be in the starting 11

Tommo1993

Hope you're better soon. 🤞
Cheers mate.

I think I picked it up on our connection flight between LV and NYC on Thursday. I was quite ill on the Friday night and Saturday. I was blaming the Americans overuse of dirty air conditioning for blocking me up. I’m fine now other than the occasional rattling cough and the loss of taste and smell (didn’t get that last time I caught) which caused me to test. The mrs is quite unwell today though.

Still bloody wanna go M’boro!

clint van damme

I like the idea of those players windmilling their way through the town. Swinging at anyone wearing red, let alone a Boro shirt.

They all look pretty handy for a scrap tbf.

For those of us that are fans of Athletico mince don't think anything will beat the picture of Roy Hodgson have a pre match stroll in Newcastle town centre and being photographed with the Warhammer shop in the background

Boosh

Decision to drop Godden will massively backfire and we’ll be bringing him on with 25 to go to try and save the game

sylus

if we are to go out tonight, i want to go out fighting, scaring the shit out of Middlesborough.

Sky Blue Pete

Getting nervous now.
Are we gonna just go for it like notts county or are we gonna play the patient game and look to keep it 0-0 and hit them later in the game

shmmeee

Stuck in traffic in Leeds. Sat Nav is currently predicting a half seven arrival at home but we need to stop on the way 😬

Anyone know if hesgoal works on mobile? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread