Match Thread Middlesbrough vs Coventry City Play off Semi final 2nd leg Match Thread - Wednesday 17th May (5 Viewers)

Jamesimus

Drank a pint of cbd oil and did some yoga, not nervous at all.

In all seriousness, some of the Boro lads at work are confident, but also nervous because I think they are generally more expectant (for good reason).

I think we've had a really good season regardless so I'm pretty chill. The final seems still very far away.

Macca

In all seriousness, some of the Boro lads at work are confident, but also nervous because I think they are generally more expectant (for good reason).

I think we've had a really good season regardless so I'm pretty chill. The final seems still very far away.

And even if we win we still get nothing more than anyone else without another massive game

skyblu3sk

Got some kush out back? Asking for a friend.... 🤣

Evo1883

Box of Kelly sheaf CM gus and Allen as 10s or 3 central midfielders and Allen behind vik ? What we thinking

Otis

Nerves are kicking in
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

I'm fine. Cool as a cucumber.

Reactions: AOM

SIR ERNIE

Can't believe we're only 13/8 with William Hill to reach the final.

I think we're going to be massively up against it tonight but the recent history of this fantastic club says that anything is possible.

I hope we go out and do ourselves justice whatever the result.

No fear.

procdoc

Still not nervous. Hoping for the best, they’re not invincible so it’s not an impossible task to sneak a win but they are favourites

Users who are viewing this thread